Tropical Fruit Forum - International Tropical Fruit Growers

Author Topic: How do I get my money back  (Read 988 times)

Hana321

• la quinta, ca, 9B
    • View Profile
How do I get my money back
« on: January 22, 2020, 10:27:35 PM »
Hey all, just wondering in the unfortunate situation that a seller fails to deliver an order as promised, how do I get my money back. I paid for some seeds on the 8th, they replied to me on the 13th that they were preparing the order. I messaged again yesterday, asking if the seeds ever went out and they have not replied in over 24 hours. HELP!

Indra

• WA,zone 9
    • View Profile
Re: How do I get my money back
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 10:50:02 PM »
Iíd wait 48 hours after the email if you donít hear back contact PayPal. Not getting a fast response sometimes happens, fruit people are not the most punctual.Hopefully the seeds will end up shipping out. If the person doesnít get back to you, post the username so other people donít have that problem too.

Best wishes.

FV Fruit Freak

• USA, Southern California, Fountain Valley, 10B
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2020, 11:21:32 PM »
You have to have patience in the tropical fruit game...24 hrs is not patient enough. Give them much more time to respond. People have lives outside of this forum with travel, family, etc.. When you plant a seed, you donít get fruit overnight...patience is a virtue.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 04:12:31 AM by FV Fruit Freak »
Nate Dogg

Itís not that I donít like people...I just prefer fruit trees.

Indra

• WA,zone 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2020, 11:31:44 PM »
You have to have patience in the tropical fruit game...24 hrs is not patient enough. Give them much more time to respond. People have lives outside of this forum with travel, family, etc.. When you plant a seed, you donít get fruit overnight...patience is a virtue.
👍

Paraponera

• USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2020, 01:38:06 PM »

👍👍
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better."

Albert Einstein

boxturtle

• usa, ca. garden grove Orange County
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2020, 05:25:08 PM »
isn't also lunar new years

PedroAC

• Colector from Azores Islands, Portugal
    • Ponta Delgada
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2020, 12:13:51 PM »
I'm on the same situation with a big amount of money involved, but you have to relax and most importantly always pay by paypal or similar. Some sellers have to wait for the seeds to be shipped overseas. Try contact them through the facebook page if they have them, usually they reply much faster.

Copyright © Tropical Fruit Forum - International Tropical Fruit Growers