Tropical Fruit Forum - International Tropical Fruit Growers

Author Topic: VERY RARE plants: Baccaurea, Musanga, Kratom, Jaboticaba, Myrciaria, Garcinia  (Read 277 times)

Paraponera

• USA
    • View Profile
For now at least local Central Florida pick up only. I am very sorry for the inconvenience.
Paypal is preferred.

I will cross them off when they are sold out.

(3 gallon)        Junglesop -------------------  35.00 ea (only one that I will let go) "Anonidium mannii"
***This has the largest fruit of any Annonaceae in the world! RARE and seeds are very expensive IF you are lucky enough to find them.
(1 gallon)     Duguetia peruviana ------ 30.00 ea (only 2 left) Exceedingly RARE Annonaceae with edible and beautiful red fruits. Fruit eaten like you would a sugar apple fruit.
(3 gallon)        Kratom tree ------------------ 40.00 (only one) "Mitragyna speciosa"
***Used traditionally to treat pain and found as a tea or in brownies, ect sold at Kava bars in Central Florida.
(1 gallon)     Baccaurea angulata ------ 28.00 ea. (only 2)
(3 gallon)      Durio graveolens -------- 35.00 ea (only 2)
***Orange - red sweet flesh with very little smell associated with common Durian.
(3 gallon)      Hovenia acerba ---------- 35.00 ea. "Chinese Raisin Tree"
(1 gallon)     Plinia rivlaris ------------- 30.00 (only one) Very RARE!!!
***Related to Jabuticaba
(1 gallon)     Myrciaria vexator -------- 20.00 (only selling one) "Blue Grape Tree"
***Related to Jabuticaba.
(1 gallon)     Eugenia myrcianthes --- 30.00 ea. "Sweet Ubajay" (only 2 left)
******from Huertasurbanas on this forum.
(1 gallon)     Malvaviscus aborescens ------------- 15.00 "Mexican Apple" Fruiting hibiscus relative
***Grown from seed from Tradewindsfruit.com, Fruit and leaves edible
(1 gallon)     Jaboticaba var. "sabará" -30.00 ea. (only one to sell)
***from Huertasurbanas on this forum.
(1 gallon)     Lansium domesticum --- 25.00 ea. "Langsat" (only 2)
(1 gallon)     Treculia africana --------- 25.00 "African Breadnut" (only one that I will sell)
***African tree with Basketball (or larger) sized fruit that is filled with edible nuts.
(1 gallon)     Garcinia humilis --------- 30.00 ea. "Achacha" (selling only 2)
*** Oe of the BEST tasting garcinia out there. I like them more than Mangosteen personally.
(1 gallon)     Picralima nitida ---------- 20.00 ea. "Akuamma" Ethnobotanical
(1 gallon)     Artocarpus nitida -------- 18.00 ea. "Kwai muk"
***Sweet variety of this species that is related to Jackfruit and produces fruit in Central Florida.
(Small pot)   Musanga cecropioides --- 20.00 ea. (They will grow VERY fast)
***Can produce half a bucket of potable sweetish sap that is traditionally drank during periods of drought in its native range.
(Small pot)   Murraya koenigii ---------  9.99 ea. "Curry Leaf Tree"
***Leaves used to make the spice Curry.
(small pot)    Curculigo latifolia -------- 15.00 ea. 
***The edible white fruit contains taste modifying proteins similar to those of Miracle Fruit, but stronger in effectiveness. Seeds were from Oscar at Fruitlovers.com
(Small Pot)   Nauclea latifolia ---------- 20.00 ea. "African Peach"
***Moderately sweet and crisp fruit with red flesh. A very uncommon fruit tree with a lot of potential for markets.
(Small pot)   Maclura tinctoria ---------  9.99 ea. "Yellow Mulberry" aka "Dyers Mulberry"
***Edible fruit and also a natural yellow dye can be made from the tree.
(Small pot)   Muntingia calibura -------  15.00 ea. "Cotton Candy fruit" aka "Strawberry Tree"
***Produces flowers and fruit throughout the year that is very sweet and tastes just like cotton candy!
These will grow fast and fruit this year if taken care of.
(1 gallon)     Saurauia sp. --------------  15.00 ea. Saurauia omichlophila and Saurauia madrensis
(Small pot)   Natal Plum sprout  -------------  9.99 (3 available) "Carissa macrocarpa"
***Make great bonsai with edible fruit. Does well once established with little care or water.
(1 gallon)     Syzygium oleosum ----- 15.00 "Blue Lilly Pilly"
(Small pot)   Syzygium oleosum ----- 10.00 "Blue Lilly Pilly
***Many edible fruits from a mature tree that are similar in taste and texture to the Water Apple.
(Small Pot)   Hesperaloe parviflora --- 12.00 ea. "Texas Red Yucca" (5 plants per small pot) Beautiful in flower!
(1 gallon)     Belize Blackberry -------- 20.00 (only 2 available) "Eugenia sp."
***tastes similar to common blackberries and fruits earlier than most Eugenia spp.
(1 gallon)     Eugenia selloi ------------ 25.00 "Pitangatuba" fruit
*** one of the tastiest fruits in this genus! Taste is combination of Mango/Kiwi/Lychee to me.
(1 gallon)     Eugenia pitanga --------- 18.00 "Pitanga" fruit
(1 gallon)     Eugenia brasiliensis ----- 18.00  "Grumichama" fuit
(1 gallon)     "Lemon Scented Eucalyptus" -- 20.00 ea (only 3 small trees)  "Corymbia citriodora"
*** This species has the most Citronella present in it's leaves of all eucalyptus species and gives off a wonderful smell when a breeze hits it or after a rain. It also keeps Mosquitoes away!!!

Photos coming soon!

PM me if interested.

*** I understand if you are self-distancing and/or at high risk from Coronavirus (COVID19) so message me and I may be able to drop them off. I am trying to be responsible as well as not catch this! Case by case basis for drop offs so PM me first please. ***

Live long and prosper!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 03:32:21 AM by Paraponera »
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better."

Albert Einstein

• 10B Florida
    • View Profile
PM sent.

Andreas Gia

• Houston, TX
    • View Profile
Pm sent

Paraponera

• USA
    • View Profile
Pm sent

Sorry, I just noticed you sent a message to my email and not a PM on the TFF. I apologize, it is not the first thing I check.
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better."

Albert Einstein

Copyright © Tropical Fruit Forum - International Tropical Fruit Growers