Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Buy, Sell & Trade

Coatepec ilama seeds STILL available 09/20/22

(1/8) > >>

Raulglezruiz:
I went again to Guatemala looking for ilamas why go that far taking 2 planes each way and then cross the border in a balsa through the river then take a couple hours bus to find them instead of traveling closer in Mexico to Guerrero or Oaxaca?
Because this fruits are excellent, they have great complex flavor with several ranges between sweet and acidity and the colors are just  and extraordinary added beauty  this time because I'm traveling to Miami in August, came a month earlier and was able to find some early varieties that I didn't saw last year as Bicolor and FTS (Fleshy tropical snow) these specie fruit with good care in just three years and they are just medium size shrubs, so is easy to put several close by, I even recommend to plant a couple seedlings in the same hole for cross pollination and more fruits,
Varieties
*Red delicious : the color speaks for itself very sweet ilama flavor with tangy end and red berry's notes
*Bicolor :awesome combination of red and white with a mix the red and white ilamas flavor, very sweet with red berries and citrus notes
*Lady Fiusha :deep pink color very sweet same flavor profile as Bicolor
*Tropical snow (FTS)  the most fleshy ilama I have tried sweet juicy creamy cotton ilama flavor with citrus notes
*Cotton pink : very sweet with tangy notes
*Purple :I could only get a single fruit, I remember it was good flavor but because it was only one I can't remember specifics
Prices :
*Purple skin sold out limited 2 seeds per person 4usd each seed
Red delicious 3usd per seed
Lady Fiusha, Cotton pink, Fleshy tropical snow and Bicolor 2.5 each
*Regular white Coatepec 2 usd
*Pink /purple flesh from Chiapas grown in my garden will also be available in two or three weeks at 2usd per seed
Purple flesh 4 per seed sold out

**shipping ** 9 usd worldwide with tracking
<<my paypal is raulglezruiz@gmail.com please specify your ORDER AND ADDRESS in the PayPal message window and I'll comeback to you with tracking number ASAP >> thanks 😀

Paulish:
Amazing pictures and descriptions of these wonderful ilama selections. Thanks for sharing the abundance from the latest chapter of your awesome fruit adventures and making these treasures available for the rest of us to grow. I'll message you to place an order.

Bobooshki:
Order placed! These look great!

Dmaxx69:
If anybody orders a larger amount of ilama seeds I'd be ecstatic to buy some. I've tried twice now to get these seeds to Hawaii and both times they were all confiscated.. second round I even shipped them to a forum member willing to help and received sugar apple and luca Garcinia seeds but again all ilamas we're confiscated.. Not sure why customs doesn't want me to have these. Mahalo

happyhana:
That is odd. You’re saying both international and interstate mail was inspected and seeds confiscated?

The USDA plants for planting manual doesn’t note anything special for Ilama; seeds of all Annonaceae should be ok without soil. Maybe seeds had signs of boring insects?

For the benefit of other Hawaii growers will report back whether or not mine make it through.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version