Author Topic: Newly discovered Amazonian Garcinia, a sweet fruit. Hermaphrodite  (Read 3227 times)

André Pires

• rare tropical seeds
  • I sell or exchange rare tropical seeds.
    • Brasil
    • View Profile
Re: Newly discovered Amazonian Garcinia, a sweet fruit. Hermaphrodite
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2021, 12:48:51 AM »
Wasnt going to say much since I took the L on this one, but I was one of those that never received. Not going to pay more, it should've been included from the beginning. I understand covd hindered shipping, but it didn't hinder you from spending the money! Hurts your credibility bro.. Good luck.

Dang what happened? the package got lost or what?

I delivered everyone's seeds, stop talking shit, Go looking for something to do man. You don't have to buy anything with me. There are a lot of people selling on the forum. Be happy. Forget me.
The first shipments I made without the phytosanitary certificate, some seeds were not delivered, and those who did not receive the seeds, received the money back through paypal.
Annonaceae, Myrtaceae e Sapotaceas seeds in general

André Pires

• rare tropical seeds
  • I sell or exchange rare tropical seeds.
    • Brasil
    • View Profile
Re: Newly discovered Amazonian Garcinia, a sweet fruit. Hermaphrodite
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2021, 12:51:29 AM »
Yes this forum is international. The international part wasnt the fishy part. I deal with people all over the world

I thought it was strange that original poster was in China giving a brazilian whatsapp number with no context. Selling seeds from Brazil. Users are clearly capable of making their own posts to sell.

But I also said that you seemed credible on the forum. It seems like youre saying you are some sort of business partners. Would have been easier just to say so.

To be clear I also never said the word "scam". Nor did I question the price. I said the situation was strange. It would appear strange if a man from another country was selling seeds that I own.

We all understand postage costs from other countries can be pricy especially with timely delivery. And I understand the need for a phyto-certifcate, if many packages were lost previously.

be well gentlemen. unfortunately the price is too high for me to consider. cheers

Ja pedi pro amigo retirar o post, não se preocupe.
Eu não anunciei pois tinha sementes.
Annonaceae, Myrtaceae e Sapotaceas seeds in general

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk