Author Topic: Public Mango Talk in West Palm Beach this Friday 1/13 7:00pm  (Read 892 times)

Squam256

• Mangos, trees and budwood for sale
    • USA, West Palm Beach, FL, 33405, Zone 10b
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/TropicalAcresFarms
Public Mango Talk in West Palm Beach this Friday 1/13 7:00pm
« on: January 09, 2023, 11:18:20 AM »
I’ll be giving a free public presentation at the Palm Beach RFC for anyone here in south Florida interested in attending. The topic is “Mango Culture in Palm Beach County 2023”. Will be discussing current information and trends in mangos here in PB county and steps home growers can take to maximize their yields.

531 N. Military Trail, West Palm Beach, Florida

Date: Friday, January 13, 2023

Time: 7:00pm

Not going to be streamed online as far as I know.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 03:30:11 PM by Squam256 »

johnb51

• USA Deerfield Beach, FL Zone 11a
    • View Profile
Re: Public Mango Talk in West Palm Beach this Friday 1/13 7:00pm
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2023, 08:08:58 PM »
Oh man, unfortunately I have another commitment for Friday.  :(
John

hammer524

• USA, Arizona, Phoenix, 9B
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2023, 01:31:08 AM »
Can you make this like one of those Fathom Events? Instead of showing Opera at the movie theaters, we could stream your event?

JK, I hate my state

Squam256

• Mangos, trees and budwood for sale
    • USA, West Palm Beach, FL, 33405, Zone 10b
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/TropicalAcresFarms
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2023, 03:25:45 PM »
Bump for tonight. Will be doing a Q&A after the presentation.

Can you make this like one of those Fathom Events? Instead of showing Opera at the movie theaters, we could stream your event?

JK, I hate my state

Not familiar with Fathom.
Anytime I do a paid talk for a group or club I leave it up to them as far as sharing the content. Since they obviously want to incentivize people to join/attend their meetings.

But the stuff I do with Fruitful Trees and Paul Nison gets posted on YouTube. We’ll probably do at least one Q&A stream about mangos before the season and I’ll try to remember post about it beforehand on here.

hammer524

• USA, Arizona, Phoenix, 9B
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2023, 03:30:53 PM »

JK, I hate my state

Anytime I do a paid talk for a group or club I leave it up to them as far as sharing the content. Since they obviously want to incentivize people to join/attend their meetings.

But the stuff I do with Fruitful Trees and Paul Nison gets posted on YouTube. We’ll probably do at least one Q&A stream about mangos before the season and I’ll try to remember post about it beforehand on here.

I was just making a joke, trying to highlight the specialness. In the movie theatres, sometimes they have ads for Phanthom Events likes seeing "Phantom of the Opera" by a famous theatre troupe. Maybe it's a west coast thing.

johnb51

• USA Deerfield Beach, FL Zone 11a
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2023, 10:14:15 PM »
Were any members able to attend this event?
John

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2023, 11:17:40 PM »

JK, I hate my state

On the Q&A with Paul. First thanks for answering the question on Sophie Frey. I had someone consistently Hammer that question until I got answered. An observation he had was it seems as though you should be able to see the questions that are being asked because you would be much better in discerning what the gist of the question is much better than Paul. I agree with his assessment for I have asked you some convoluted questions and you have unraveled my mispronunciation of words such as pernicious and precocious frac and fric number. I hope I made you smile 🙂
Tete Nene Julie Juliet Carrie Ice Cream Coconut Cream Little Gem  Dot  Mallika PPK  OS  Pina Colada Cotton Candy Buxton Spice Karen Michelle M-4 Beverly Marc Anthony White Pirie Lychee Cherilata Plantain Barbados Cherry

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk