Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Discussion

Champa Nursery

<< < (2/2)

Kankan:
Hmmm-I have only been able to get voicemail and after multiple messages left over the last couple months and multiple emails I cant get a hold of anyone....?

fishie:
Iíve always been able to reach them by phone on an online order I made.

Kankan:
At this number- 626 213 7747? Ive called many times (6+ in the last couple months) during business hours and only got voicemail...and have never been called back.

K-Rimes:

--- Quote from: Kankan on December 03, 2023, 12:17:24 AM ---At this number- 626 213 7747? Ive called many times (6+ in the last couple months) during business hours and only got voicemail...and have never been called back.

--- End quote ---

For the 1hr20 drive, I think you'll find it is worth your time not only for your online order but for other plants as well. I also recommend stopping by Mimosa LA (not Rosemead) as they have a nice collection of stuff for sale.

fishie:

--- Quote from: Kankan on December 03, 2023, 12:17:24 AM ---At this number- 626 213 7747? Ive called many times (6+ in the last couple months) during business hours and only got voicemail...and have never been called back.

--- End quote ---

Yup, at that number. Before lunch and around 3 pm. I havenít called them in about a month though. I made an order for some pots and kept calling to follow up until they told me Iíd get an email when it arrived lol.

Edit:
This post reminded me to ask them about lychees and I just called and they picked up. Sold out of lychees lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version