Author Topic: Garcinia ID  (Read 7718 times)

Garcinus

• Titusville , Florida Zone 9b
    • View Profile
Re: Garcinia ID
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2016, 02:46:13 PM »
Hi friends
dwfl the Felipe's property is for sale ( half million dollar)
Raul I was figuring out with my friend David from Montoso Garden and told me that photos of machabuca are the fruits photos of Felipe.
He tells me that the picture of that fruit should be on that page.
The Pungara of Felipe have similar flavor of giant madroņo
Abimael

What did David said? Is it Pungara or "Rusty"

abimael777

• USA Puerto Rico plant zone 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2016, 08:25:13 PM »
Hi Garcinus
David gave me 3 fruits of that Garcinia , and one of those is the photo that post Raul. But he tells me that Felipe did not call Pungara but only told Garcinia sp. ( but David the common name does not remember)
The 3 small trees Pungara and that Garcinia , I buy them to David Bruner. He sought fruits and seeds on the Felipe farm.
The Pungara called him another fruit well like that .

Raulglezruiz

• Puerto Vallarta,Mexico. Lat 21.5 Semi Tropical
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2016, 09:01:22 PM »
Hi Garcinus
David gave me 3 fruits of that Garcinia , and one of those is the photo that post Raul. But he tells me that Felipe did not call Pungara but only told Garcinia sp. ( but David the common name does not remember)
The 3 small trees Pungara and that Garcinia , I buy them to David Bruner. He sought fruits and seeds on the Felipe farm.
The Pungara called him another fruit well like that .
yes in the  second picture I posted from machabuca (Felipe's web site) he refers as  Pungara to the fruit that Adam and Derek  ID as Macrophila and in the same website calls Garcinia sp Rusty the one we are talking about...
El verde es vida!