Author Topic: Tobago Pink A. Reticulata  (Read 3820 times)

Bob407

• Isla de Bieke, PR 12b
    • View Profile
Tobago Pink A. Reticulata
« on: September 04, 2014, 12:17:32 AM »
Does anyone have any info on this reticulata. I just picked one up today at Pine Island Nursery.
Life is good

Coconut

• Boca Raton Florida
    • View Profile
Re: Tobago Pink A. Reticulata
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 12:45:01 AM »
Does anyone have any info on this reticulata. I just picked one up today at Pine Island Nursery.

Smooth creamy luxurious laxative, pepto bismo cousin in a fruit halloween custom, a profound enjoyment best share with your porcelain friend! :-[ :'( ;)
The Biggest Fart in the Old West! 68 confirmed killed🔫💀

Bob407

• Isla de Bieke, PR 12b
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 09:12:49 AM »
Thanks for the info, Coconut. I will consult with my ceramic love seat as soon as it fruits! :D
Life is good

Coconut

• Boca Raton Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 09:32:18 AM »
Yes plan on cutting down mine 20 footer, squirrels and brush bluejay love them too and replace with Junglesop another one that is laxative but much bigger fruit; hope my friend in Poland send me an elephant soon--they like Junglesop! ;D

Bob407

• Isla de Bieke, PR 12b
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 09:46:57 AM »
I was noticing that junglesop seeds are available at Tradewinds Fruits but am not sure of their quality. You are very fortunate to have contacts around the world with superior annona selections to propagate. My travels extend to the back woods of Tennessee and a couple isles in the caribbean. Currently I have several hundred annona seeds germinating some for root stocks and some for trial and error. I wouldn't mind adding a few "winners" to my collection.
Life is good

FlyingFoxFruits

• Prince of Plinia
  • www.FlyingFoxFruits.com
    • USA, FEMA Region IV, FL Zone 9a
    • View Profile
    • Flying Fox Fruits
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2014, 12:29:25 PM »

Smooth creamy luxurious laxative, pepto bismo cousin in a fruit halloween custom, a profound enjoyment best share with your porcelain friend! :-[ :'( ;)

Tobago Stink
www.FlyingFoxFruits.com

www.PLINIAS.com

https://www.ebay.com/usr/flyingfoxfruits

www.youtube.com/FlyingFoxFruits

https://www.instagram.com/flyingfoxfruits/
I disabled the forum's personal messaging system, please send an email to contact me, FlyingFoxFruits@gmail.com

murahilin

• Administrator
    • USA Greenacres, Florida Zone 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 02:31:16 PM »
Yes plan on cutting down mine 20 footer, squirrels and brush bluejay love them too and replace with Junglesop another one that is laxative but much bigger fruit; hope my friend in Poland send me an elephant soon--they like Junglesop! ;D

So you're saying you have a 20ft 'Tobago Pink' A. reticulata?

Soren

• Zone 12, Uganda
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2014, 02:36:09 PM »
I was noticing that junglesop seeds are available at Tradewinds Fruits but am not sure of their quality. You are very fortunate to have contacts around the world with superior annona selections to propagate. My travels extend to the back woods of Tennessee and a couple isles in the caribbean. Currently I have several hundred annona seeds germinating some for root stocks and some for trial and error. I wouldn't mind adding a few "winners" to my collection.

My guess is they too get them from Eric in Cameroon where the ecotypes are not consumed by humans. You should buy them from him directly (or Troy).!
Søren
Kampala, Uganda

Coconut

• Boca Raton Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2014, 10:09:30 PM »

Bob your Trec A.montana seeds suck, come over next time and you can see my 20 foot pink tobago I got from Top Tropical awhile back, I had the HOA guy cut down my Pink Zima Jack this morning which is now passe, its appear a lot of things I thought unique from Toptropical is no longer of interest.perhaps i can show you how to behead the tobago pink so you can give it to Murahilin so he can used it as a 20 foot annona Reticulata xmas tree with my Ghost Blade Kantana.  It is the thought that count Bob, everyone thought that it was beneath them to send whatever great A. Montana my way, they even shot down some poor gal who had no Ideas she had one of the missing link, she was kind enough to send me some. So yes you have display great curiosity for the adventure so I will see what winning tree will be available.  And yes some of them are patent and yes my Lawyers team in Boca Raton are some of the Nation Best, they are practically criminal with their fee, but they Had brought Goliath Google to their knee; and I am David in the biblical story.  Intellectual right must be respected and you understand that. 

When will you be a skunk ape & wander into my fancy hood?  Junglesop I have ten laying around here on my three properties, Parkland, Royal Palm loxahatchee, so far they are quite slow, this ain't Zaire. If you want global connection you should have joint the clandestine services and see the world, the bad side effects are seven bullets wound in torso, a shrapnel in the upper jaw and a lifetime of nightmares with 68 confirm kills haunting you every time you close your eyes at night.  Be happy that people like me serve so you can have a Tom Sawyer life wandering & frolicking the woods of Tennessee looking for pawpaw and Bigfoot; rather than nightmare chasing you to your cremation ashes!  I can only wish I have your Tom Sawyer life instead! ;) ;D

Bob407

• Isla de Bieke, PR 12b
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2014, 11:31:30 PM »
Jack, I am more like a stray dog on a fruit hunting mission than Tom Sawyer. My schedule is tight but i will free up a day to sniff around your neck of woods. ;D
Life is good

Coconut

• Boca Raton Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2014, 12:25:00 AM »
Jack, I am more like a stray dog on a fruit hunting mission than Tom Sawyer. My schedule is tight but i will free up a day to sniff around your neck of woods. ;D

Yike you better get a rabies shot before you come; its gator hunting season is here so I am out a lot to tag my 14 footer I hope. We got 10 tags hopefully they are all 11 footers.  Eel run is starting so my day will be full too, beside the real estates investment duty! 8)

FlyingFoxFruits

• Prince of Plinia
  • www.FlyingFoxFruits.com
    • USA, FEMA Region IV, FL Zone 9a
    • View Profile
    • Flying Fox Fruits
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2014, 12:37:22 AM »
yes bob, u something like the annona chupacabara

glowing red eyes, ready to ravage any annona that is left unattended after dark..

Yike you better get a rabies shot before you come; its gator hunting season is here so I am out a lot to tag my 14 footer I hope. We got 10 tags hopefully they are all 11 footers.  Eel run is starting so my day will be full too, beside the real estates investment duty! 8)
www.FlyingFoxFruits.com

www.PLINIAS.com

https://www.ebay.com/usr/flyingfoxfruits

www.youtube.com/FlyingFoxFruits

https://www.instagram.com/flyingfoxfruits/
I disabled the forum's personal messaging system, please send an email to contact me, FlyingFoxFruits@gmail.com

Coconut

• Boca Raton Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2014, 12:56:17 PM »
yes bob, u something like the annona chupacabara

glowing red eyes, ready to ravage any annona that is left unattended after dark..

Adam thank you for the warning.  I am adopting a few more Rescue Maltese, five dogs should be enough to keep that Annona Vampire in check; I dont think my garlic and fart would deter this self hybridizing Vampire/Werewolf known as Tennessee Bob!  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk