Author Topic: Duguetia stenantha / Mano de Tigre fresh seeds  (Read 989 times)

cacn1987

• Colombian seed/plant seller in the US
    • New York City, NY
    • View Profile
Duguetia stenantha / Mano de Tigre fresh seeds
« on: March 13, 2022, 01:04:53 PM »
Available now in the US now! ONLY 19 SEEDS AVAILABLE! Shipping to the US only! The freshest seeds of Mano de tigre (Duguetia stenantha) you will ever get in the US directly from the Amazon! I don't know if they have ever been offered before but probably this could be the first time these seeds are on the market in the US. I took the seeds out of a fresh fruit exactly a two weeks ago. Do not bargain the price please, I am offering exclusivity, freshness, and I took all the risk to bring the seeds safely into the US. You will not risk losing your money or the seeds in customs as these seeds all already in NYC. To name my price I also took into consideration the asking price of other rare south american duguetias oferred in the seeds' market by Sellami (seeds hunter website). The fruit tastes like zapote /  chupa chupa. Each seed is USD $35 plus shipping. If you want to buy 10 seeds or more we can see you get some discount. Payment through paypal or zelle. Interested please send me a private message. Thanks in advance

« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 02:45:43 PM by cacn1987 »

Mick Mick

• Australia Qld cairns
    • View Profile
Re: Duguetia stenantha / Mano de Tigre fresh seeds
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 01:16:19 AM »
Gday mate!
Shame you cannot ship to australia? I’m so keen to add this to my collection
Mick

Reedo

• Santa Cruz, CA - zone 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2022, 02:15:14 PM »
Available now in the US now! ONLY 19 SEEDS AVAILABLE! Shipping to the US only! The freshest seeds of Mano de tigre (Duguetia stenantha) you will ever get in the US directly from the Amazon! I don't know if they have ever been offered before but probably this could be the first time these seeds are on the market in the US. I took the seeds out of a fresh fruit exactly a two weeks ago. Do not bargain the price please, I am offering exclusivity, freshness, and I took all the risk to bring the seeds safely into the US. You will not risk losing your money or the seeds in customs as these seeds all already in NYC. To name my price I also took into consideration the asking price of other rare south american duguetias oferred in the seeds' market by Sellami (seeds hunter website). The fruit tastes like zapote /  chupa chupa. Each seed is USD $35 plus shipping. If you want to buy 10 seeds or more we can see you get some discount. Payment through paypal or zelle. Interested please send me a private message. Thanks in advance

Any more seeds or seedlings available? I’d love to give these a try in Santa Cruz. 🙂👍🏼

SouthBayHapaJoe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2022, 03:06:40 PM »
I have germinated seeds for sale of Mano de Tigre and seedlings soon.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk