Author Topic: Added seeds to Etsy Store. Garcinia, Inga, Chupa Chupa, Lucuma, anonna montana,  (Read 939 times)

SouthBayHapaJoe

• View Profile
Im back from expedition and working on offering rare tropical seeds. I've updated and reopened my little etsy store

https://www.etsy.com/shop/HapaJoeNursery?ref=profile_header

The wild sourced rare seeds will be auctioned on eBay later this week.

Every seed was cleaned and inspected and currently in hand in the US. Seeds are very fresh, never let to dry out and will have high viability if treated correctly. These won't last long. Happy growing.

All Tropical Fruit Forum members can use the code: TFFLOVE for 10% off.

roblack

• Miami, FL 11A
    • View Profile
Thanks for the rare theobroma, herrania, and perebea seeds! Came in looking nice. Just ordered p. nitidas.

digigarden

• Maurice or digigarden
    • Dominican Republic,Santo Domingo- Miami.FL addr
    • View Profile
nice stuff

glad you're back safe, would like to hear the tales of your travels and tasting all that fruit sometime.

FV Fruit Freak

• USA, Southern California, Fountain Valley, 10B
    • View Profile
Joe has some really nice, very rare (not gonna find anywhere else), super fresh seeds right now from his exciting seed hunting expeditions. Check out his store. Highly recommended! Great seller, excellent communication, and very fast shipping. He also has the first hand knowledge since he was actually in the jungles (I’ve seen his mosquito bite scars to prove it  :o) getting bitten up, gathering these special seeds for us to preserve and enjoy. He also gives back to the local communities, not just taking seeds...much respect for that as well.

Nate

Fruit Jungle

• Loxahatchee, Florida Zone 10a
    • View Profile
Just ordered... Looking forward to the Perebea guianensis. So you just eat the carpel? It seems very wet and juicy for a flower.

SouthBayHapaJoe

• View Profile
Thanks Nate! Hopefully one of these days I can drag you along with me.

FruitJungle just got your order, and it will go out tomorrow. Yes each little red fleshy flowery thing has one seed that you squeeze out the top and then chew the whole fruit/flower. It's a moraceae family like figs and mulberry so has same pollination characteristics. One of the most interesting fruits from the Peru trip.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk