Author Topic: Hapajoesnursery.com is open! Brazil seeds are here Special Duguetia sale!  (Read 538 times)

SouthBayHapaJoe

• View Profile
https://hapajoesnursery.com/

After many months of expeditions and explorations and soft openings I am ready to open my new store. I was having difficulty finding and sourcing quality viable seeds, so I decided to go find them myself. With the increase in Airline tickets and gas, I will have to take a break from exploring for a while and recoup investment. I spent way too much money looking for my favorite fruit... Duguetia stenatha! However, I was fortunate to secure more seeds to offer. In order to celebrate the grand opening I am offering a special on

Duguetia stenatha (My favorite fruit from Colombia. Tastes like brown sugar and praline with a moist candy corn consistency) Buy 2 get 1 free!

Some items I only have a handful of seeds to offer. Inventory is accurate and once sold out, thats all the seeds that I will have for sale.
New additions
Annona deceptrix
Annona dolapretela
Annona Leptopetala
Annona Neolaurifolia
Annona neoseriacea
Annona nutan
Annona rugulosa
Annona sp Black
Duguetia sp yellow maranjao
Annona tormentosa
Annona ubatubanensis
Bunchosia maritima
Campomanesia simulans
Duguetia stelechanta
Duguetia marcgraviana
Eugenia burkatiana
Eugenia caipora
Eugenia observa
Eugenia punicifolia
Jatoba
Manikara Bella
Manikara subcericea
Myrcia Sp
Passiflora gigante
Passiflora sp
Plinia edulis
Pouteria sp Amazon Canistel
Psidium grandifolium var. albidum
Psidium sartorinum
Psidium sp AUSTRALE
Psidium sp creme gigante
Randia ferox
Pouteria Camito

https://hapajoesnursery.com/

hammer524

• USA, Arizona, Phoenix, 9B
    • View Profile
Just placed an order, very excited. Best of luck with the website.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2022, 04:54:57 PM by hammer524 »

RevivalR00ts

• US, CA, Corona, 9b
    • View Profile
Killin' It!!

socalbalcony2

• OC, 10b
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Joe is now in that exclusive group of one of the few individuals who can say he's walked the walk and literally gone to the jungles to source legit seeds and support the local economies there, on-top of that he's just a cool guy, you won't regret making a purchase!

SouthBayHapaJoe

• View Profile
Hammer,

Home from vacay and got your order. Super excited to get these seeds to you and will go out first thing in the morning. Lucuma should do good in your location. It was the only outdoor pouteria that didnt defoliate. These were semi moist and large and very tasty! The inga vera have already germinated. Happy growing my friend.

Thanks for the props Jeremy and SocalBalcony. We need to hang out soon! Beach and Fruit party!

Tropical Sunshine

• USA
    • View Profile
We got an “Indiana Jone” of the fruit world on TFF!
Nice website HapaJoe. Hope you know that you are leaving a legacy for many fruit lovers from the states and beyond. When I first gain an interest in food forests, I did not know what a biriba/lemon meringue pie fruit was. Boy, time has change; Now almost everyone and their grandmas living in the tropic to the subtropic wants a lush, productive biriba tree in their backyards. Thanks again!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 01:24:08 PM by Tropical Sunshine »
Teach a man to fish, and he will be able to catch fish for life.

Teach a man to nurture plants, and he will be able to eat durian, soursop, mangosteen, papaya, rambutan, and guava fruits for life!

hammer524

• USA, Arizona, Phoenix, 9B
    • View Profile
Hammer,

Home from vacay and got your order. Super excited to get these seeds to you and will go out first thing in the morning. Lucuma should do good in your location. It was the only outdoor pouteria that didnt defoliate. These were semi moist and large and very tasty! The inga vera have already germinated. Happy growing my friend.

Thanks for the props Jeremy and SocalBalcony. We need to hang out soon! Beach and Fruit party!

My 3 gallon lucuma kinda got beat up by our heat a couple weeks ago. Agreed it does do very well here just want backups in case.

TropicalDoc

• Papa’aloa HI
    • View Profile
Very nice website!

I had a question about the Duguetias…do you know if you can get fruit with just one tree? With me and tropical seeds so far, I seem to have not great germination rates…that’s why I ask. Thanks!

elouicious

• Houston, Tx
    • View Profile
Great website!

one quick note!  the banner at the top reads

Fresh exotic rare seeds from around the world ship direct from our Califotnia USA location.

I assume you have not seceded and formed the republic of Califotnia  :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk