Author Topic: Achacha Seeds  (Read 2633 times)

Timbogrow

• Naples, FL 10b
    • View Profile
Re: Achacha Seeds
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2022, 05:35:47 AM »
I didn't buy the seeds, just calling you out on a bad price. I have 16 plants in 3 gal I started from seed during the winter. 3 more in ground about 4' and 1 about 5' in a big clay pot. Plus a home , farm and a workshop ( not a treehouse in back of my parents) on a 3acre property 12mins from the beach. I suppose my family is disappointed I didn't get a house in Port Royal baahahahaha.

umass2006

• Plano
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2022, 11:17:00 PM »
Treehousechicks, relatively new here myself, but I would have followed the type of people that sell seeds, plants here; these are veterans and so are not the instagram followers that get easily enamored with an “exotic” fruit, buy on a whim, thus you can charge high; I would stick to the Etsy crowd. I can see why people are offended at the pricing as this is more of a community. On Etsy, anything goes. Also doesn’t help that you are a “Newbie” status and making an entrance like this. Best of luck.

Ognin525

• Buffalo, ny, zone 5b
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2022, 12:19:56 AM »
So this was cool! Brought the whole community together! Grumpy old men ,women, grumps of all ages UNITE!!!  ;D ;D ;D :P
Bill

Oqueel

• Africa
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2022, 02:15:07 AM »
I feel compelled to jump on this thread, especially given my recent experiences on the forum. I think what happened was that this seller probably adjusted their price on Etsy (although the description still reads one seed and they may want to correct that). So some good has, arguably, come from this thread.

I've spent quite a bit of time on this forum recently and I have to say that the majority of people here seem to have an innate generosity that holds the forum together and I think that was the whole point of even starting the site. I have had excellent transactions with a few people here and have learnt a ton for free from many others who willingly and generously contribute their time and expertise. Perhaps because Nature is often bountiful, it permeates those who genuinely work with it. So thank you to everyone who contributes to keep this forum going. I would especially like to thank those who work hard to keep us on the strait and narrow. :)

palologrower

• Honolulu, HI, US, Zone 12B
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2022, 06:07:32 AM »
I feel compelled to jump on this thread, especially given my recent experiences on the forum. I think what happened was that this seller probably adjusted their price on Etsy (although the description still reads one seed and they may want to correct that). So some good has, arguably, come from this thread.

I've spent quite a bit of time on this forum recently and I have to say that the majority of people here seem to have an innate generosity that holds the forum together and I think that was the whole point of even starting the site. I have had excellent transactions with a few people here and have learnt a ton for free from many others who willingly and generously contribute their time and expertise. Perhaps because Nature is often bountiful, it permeates those who genuinely work with it. So thank you to everyone who contributes to keep this forum going. I would especially like to thank those who work hard to keep us on the strait and narrow. :)

Well said!!!!