Author Topic: Selling "Dragonfruit" Certified Organic 5 lb lots $5/lb  (Read 838 times)

DFfarmer

• USA, Valley Center, CA, 9b
    • View Profile
Selling "Dragonfruit" Certified Organic 5 lb lots $5/lb
« on: September 15, 2022, 01:40:43 PM »
Back to School sale. Mixed lots of CA Grown certified Organic Dragonfruit, pink and red flesh varieties, medium to small size, pick up in Valley Center, Ca or nearby. Contact here or at Rancho Los Serranos Facebook page to order. Minimum 5 lb order for a total of $25. Varieties included Delight, Physical Grafitti, S9, Haley's Comet, Purple Haze, Valdivia Roja, Armando, Lisa, Rosa.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2022, 01:43:02 PM by DFfarmer »

hammer524

• USA, Arizona, Phoenix, 9B
    • View Profile
Re: Selling "Dragonfruit" Certified Organic 5 lb lots $5/lb
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2022, 01:48:45 PM »
Im interested. how much for a variety box + plus shipping

DFfarmer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2022, 01:47:51 PM »
Hi there, sorry for the late reply, our internet was wacky yesterday.  I appreciate your interest but at this time I'm not sure I trust the shipping services to get it to you in a fresh condition.  My experience with fig cuttings makes me leery. I'll do some research, but I don't have a good option for shipping at the moment for fresh fruit, that is why I did not offer it at first.

hammer524

• USA, Arizona, Phoenix, 9B
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2022, 01:51:18 PM »
My apologies, I must have misread your post regarding local pickup. All good, no worries.

JCorte

• Laguna Beach and Fallbrook, CA, zone 10b/10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2022, 02:37:15 PM »
DF Farmer,

How long will you have fruit for sale?  I'd like to try and pick some up, but not sure if I have time next week.

Janet
« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 05:28:08 PM by JCorte »

Rtreid

• Zone 10a Sunset zone 24
  • Zone 10a, Sunset 24, CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2022, 03:09:04 PM »
Are you available for pickups on Saturdays?

DFfarmer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2022, 10:58:25 PM »
Are you available for pickups on Saturdays?
Hi Richard!
Sorry I missed this yesterday, yes we are available for pickups on Saturday and or Sunday, I know some people are working during the week, we are usually here, will be making a delivery on Tuesday, but otherwise available. I can also come out closer to you if that would help, you are a ways away if I remember, and I am kind of in the "boonies".

DFfarmer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2022, 11:05:53 PM »
DF Farmer,

How long will you have fruit for sale?  I'd like to try and pick some up, but not sure if I have time next week.

Janet
Hi Janet! We are picking fruit this week and next for this wave. That is prompting the sale, we have new blooms and probably will have for the next few months. some years we have fruit into January, depends on the weather.  We may be coming out closer to your area, not sure where you live but I am making a delivery to San Diego on Tuesday, we were out in Carlsbad a few days ago. contact me on the Rancho Los Serranos Facebook page if you want to find out where we may be delivering that is closer to you, I know this is far from most people.

JCorte

• Laguna Beach and Fallbrook, CA, zone 10b/10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2022, 11:24:44 AM »
I can't message you on Facebook because I don't have an account.  Can I pick up at the address on your Facebook page?  That location is convenient or pickup close to there?  I can pick up next Tuesday or Thursday (27th or 29th) around 10:00.  I'd like 10 pounds.  You can message me the address for different location.

Thanks,
Janet

DFfarmer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2022, 01:50:46 PM »
Thanks Everyone for your interest, we have gotten through this fruit wave successfully and there will be more fruit, ending the "Back to School" sale. If I have responded to you already I will still honor the sale price for you. First come, first served! Thanks again. 8) ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk