Author Topic: Semi purple skin ilama from Veracruz seeds available  (Read 962 times)

Raulglezruiz

• Puerto Vallarta,Mexico. Lat 21.5 Semi Tropical
    • View Profile
Semi purple skin ilama from Veracruz seeds available
« on: September 06, 2022, 06:13:59 PM »
Just receive some seeds of this beauty from Veracruz with semi purple skin and colorful flesh , also have available seeds from a pink/purple flesh from Chiapas of a tree from my garden
Semi purple skin from Veracruz =3 usd
Pink/Purple skin from Chiapas =2 usd
 please note that once in a while without permit seeds can be seized by custom if you are willing to take the risk is ok, I'm not responsible, if you get a small lot seed permit from APHIS online please send it to raulglezruiz@gmail.com and add a couple dollars to your order
My Paypal is raulglezruiz@gmail.com please specify your ORDER AND ADDRESS in the PayPal message window and I'll comeback to you with tracking number in a few days 😀

El verde es vida!

FruitGrower

• South Florida
    • View Profile
Re: Semi purple skin ilama from Veracruz seeds available
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2022, 11:35:01 PM »
Just receive some seeds of this beauty from Veracruz with semi purple skin and colorful flesh , also have available seeds from a pink/purple flesh from Chiapas of a tree from my garden
Semi purple skin from Veracruz =3 usd
Pink/Purple skin from Chiapas =2 usd
 please note that once in a while without permit seeds can be seized by custom if you are willing to take the risk is ok, I'm not responsible, if you get a small lot seed permit from APHIS online please send it to raulglezruiz@gmail.com and add a couple dollars to your order
My Paypal is raulglezruiz@gmail.com please specify your ORDER AND ADDRESS in the PayPal message window and I'll comeback to you with tracking number in a few days 😀

Hi Raul, I just PayPaled you for an additional 20 seeds to add to my previous order.
Thanks!

Raulglezruiz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2022, 08:47:31 AM »
OK thanks 😀
El verde es vida!

Raulglezruiz

• View Profile