Author Topic: Artocarpus hybrid seedlings $6 (Likely Cempejack)  (Read 273 times)

WizardsTree

• Hobe Sound, FL
    • View Profile
    • Wizard's Tree Nursery & Design
Artocarpus hybrid seedlings $6 (Likely Cempejack)
« on: March 08, 2023, 11:09:27 AM »
I have 50+ seedlings from an Artocarpus hybrid that is likely a Cempejack. The lineage cannot be confirmed, but the fruit has the flavor of a jackfruit with the texture of a chempedak. The fruits from the mother tree are completely fiberless with an extremely soft and smushy texture, and the fruit dehydrates or freeze dries extremely well because of this. These saplings were planted just after Halloween last year and are around 10" tall on average. They are extremely vigorous growers and if anything like the mother will yield fruit within the first two years.

I'm asking $6 a piece, and I would ship them with minimal soil around the roots but not completely bare rooted. They're in a bin, so I will take them out carefully and secure the roots and remaining soil to keep moisture inside. Seller's choice. Local pickup is available near Hobe Sound, FL. I've shipped thousands of plants successfully so you're in good hands.

Shipping is 16$ regardless of amount and will be sent with USPS. If you're in a cold climate, please assume any risk from cold damage. I will not use heat packs but will secure the plant to the best of my ability.

Please DM me with any questions or orders. I will ship one day a week, probably Tuesdays.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 12:14:04 PM by WizardsTree »

Elopez2027@aol.com

• USA, New York City
    • View Profile
Re: Artocarpus hybrid seedlings $6 (Likely Cempejack)
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2023, 05:02:56 PM »
Pm sent

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk