Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Discussion

toxicity cherimoya seeds?

<< < (3/3)

Plantinyum:

--- Quote from: kittycatus on May 15, 2022, 08:23:04 PM ---maybe you can fish out the seed and plant it to see if digestion helps with germination

--- End quote ---

Ohh sh*t , thats over the border   ;D

A week ago i also swallowed one whole seed, fast forward to come was an hour of research if i had just poisoned myself,  at the end all was well....

Jabba The Hutt:

--- Quote from: Orkine on May 15, 2022, 02:37:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: kh0110 on May 15, 2022, 02:34:51 PM ---I hope people understand that giving advice to such questions could make them liable and opened up to lawsuits.

--- End quote ---
Are opinions OK? or personal experience??   :)

--- End quote ---

In my opinion it is ok to give opinions...and experiences.

Raulglezruiz:

--- Quote from: Gogu on May 15, 2022, 01:48:00 PM ---A dude told me once he blended up soursop flesh with the seeds in it and drank it and he was fine. I wouldn't do it intentionally but doesn't seem that dangerous. I'm assuming similar toxicity.

--- End quote ---
here in Mexico people do Guanábana juice by adding water and sugar in the blender then just strain it and add ice is delicious, the seeds don't brake easily, same thing when accidentally eating it, will go out in one piece, to be poison need to get a handful and Chew on them..

Malia:

--- Quote from: Raulglezruiz on May 18, 2022, 10:50:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Gogu on May 15, 2022, 01:48:00 PM ---A dude told me once he blended up soursop flesh with the seeds in it and drank it and he was fine. I wouldn't do it intentionally but doesn't seem that dangerous. I'm assuming similar toxicity.

--- End quote ---
here in Mexico people do Guanábana juice by adding water and sugar in the blender then just strain it and add ice is delicious, the seeds don't brake easily, same thing when accidentally eating it, will go out in one piece, to be poison need to get a handful and Chew on them..

--- End quote ---
Yes, I remember that from Mexico. Looking at the "input" I was wondering, how is he going to get rid of the seeds???? They did not get ground lol.

digigarden:
have ingested soursop and other fruit seeds by mistake and nothing happened.

i mean try to avoid this but they should come out whole as gross as it is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version