Author Topic: Selling new rare jaboticabas, Annonas, Myrtaceae, delicious rainforest species!  (Read 172807 times)

huertasurbanas

• Junín, Argentina, zone 9b/9a
    • View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
I am happy about that!

In fact I got A. montana recently, so I will be sending to USA in 1 month or so with some luck...

Thanks for reporting.

Filozophr

• Royal Palm Beach
    • View Profile
how much for 5 seeds of Annona Parviflora
Feel free to pm me if you have any ANNONACEAE for sale‼️

ElenaFi

• Н#1053о#1086в#1074о#1086с#1089и#1080б#1073и#1080р#1088с#1089к#1082
    • View Profile
Olá, Huertasurbanas. Você tem uma ótima coleção! Diga-me, a entrega para a Rússia é possível agora?

just.jim

• Thousand Oaks
    • View Profile
Purchased a bunch of seeds several weeks back.  Great communication, fast replies, and arrived quickly.

Everything planted in aquariums with grow lights and heating mats.  After a couple of weeks I think I am close to 100% germination of the repanda and invulcrata seeds.  Awaiting rollina delicosia, psidium robustum, and giant piray....

Will definitely purchase again from huertasurbanas, some really great and rare stuff!!

Giannhs

• 9b zone
    • View Profile
    • friendly group
for best growth and fructification of ubajay!
« Reply #732 on: August 06, 2022, 04:27:03 PM »
Hi! the ubajay i got from you has sprouted, i noticed only today. I try to choose the best spot for it, so please tell me, can it grow in the shade? Are the roots deep, or wide, or aggressive, or what? How tolerant is it of drought? What kind of soil is worse and what kind is better for it?

huertasurbanas

• Junín, Argentina, zone 9b/9a
    • View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
Re: for best growth and fructification of ubajay!
« Reply #733 on: August 06, 2022, 08:16:02 PM »
Hi! the ubajay i got from you has sprouted, i noticed only today. I try to choose the best spot for it, so please tell me, can it grow in the shade? Are the roots deep, or wide, or aggressive, or what? How tolerant is it of drought? What kind of soil is worse and what kind is better for it?

Hello, acid rich soil is the best, it is very hardy, it can resist drought but loves water.

It can grow in the shade when small but then will do better with sun when 3 or 4 years old.

Deep roots, cheers

Kristofp

• belgium
    • View Profile
I think you should add Myrteola nummularia to your collection, it's very hard to get in Europe and it's a native of Argentina, that grows even in Ushuaia