Author Topic: Looming for Giant Mulchi or Selected Mulchi seedlings or germinated seeds  (Read 1001 times)

Nayelie321

• In California most of the time.
    • California
    • View Profile
Hi, im looking for giant mulchi or selected giant mulchi seeds. I got a few seeds from group orders back in March but had 0 germinate. Im checking if anyone had luck with them and wouldnt mind selling me a seedling. Thank you.

BellamyTrees

• Kentucky, 6B
    • View Profile
    • Bellamy Trees LLC
I have these available on my website, they are said to be a close relative of the mulchi: https://www.bellamytrees.com/seeds/p/plinia-shawi

I also have regular Plinia Inflata seeds and Plinia salticola seeds available that I havent listed (planned on just planting them). Shoot me an email at bellamytrees.com@outlook.com and I will sell you a couple.

I have giant mulchi seedlings that I planned to auction. Other people have also been auctioning these on eBay somewhat regularly. Check eBay each week for these and you will find one for sure.

Thanks!

Faldon

• south korea, pusan
    • View Profile
Contact Jim.

He is good mulch seller.

www.guaycuyacu.net/seed_sell.html

driftwood

• my name is driftwood, nice to meet you
    • Arizona 9b
    • View Profile
Turns out the shelf life is very short for Giant Mulchi seeds. The seeds I planted immediately all sprouted, I shelved 15 seeds and tried to plant them 2 months later but they were all rotten on the inside.

Fruit Jungle

• Loxahatchee, Florida Zone 10a
    • View Profile
Turns out the shelf life is very short for Giant Mulchi seeds. The seeds I planted immediately all sprouted, I shelved 15 seeds and tried to plant them 2 months later but they were all rotten on the inside.

I got some giant mulchi seeds from tradewindfruit, they didn't seem in great condition, Like they were about to split in half, not rot..

Farewell Fruit has some regular mulchi seeds available now.. not cheap

driftwood

• my name is driftwood, nice to meet you
    • Arizona 9b
    • View Profile

I got some giant mulchi seeds from tradewindfruit, they didn't seem in great condition, Like they were about to split in half, not rot..

Farewell Fruit has some regular mulchi seeds available now.. not cheap

That batch had wasnt viable. Has anyone gotten a sprout off the 2nd batch order?

elouicious

• Houston, Tx
    • View Profile
I just had some sprouts come up from driftwood order so don't give up

Nayelie321

• In California most of the time.
    • California
    • View Profile
Hi, just an update since I didnt reply to anyone who pm'd. I got sprouts! 4 from the first order and 1 from the 2nd one. Im good with that. Hopfully they dont die on me like before.

elouicious

• Houston, Tx
    • View Profile
Patience is a virtue  8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk