Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Discussion

Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ) & Forum "How To" Guide

<< < (12/12)

tropicalgalaxy3000:

--- Quote from: dutch tropical grower on November 25, 2020, 10:47:24 AM ---i think im going to sell some sugar apple trees and cherimoya trees in a while, right now i have about 16 sugar apples and 6 cherimoyas but i planted a lot of them so if you would like to get some message me here or on instagram (dutch_tropical_farmer) you can be updated on the gram from watching the posts. only selling in europe btw.

--- End quote ---

Hiya Dutch tropical grower, I noticed that you grow mangos, just was curious to know what ones you grow or which ones you recommend

Kind regards

Trop galaxy

drymifolia:

--- Quote from: Chris_TGM on June 14, 2019, 06:37:16 AM ---I'm new here and browse mostly on an android phone. The forum is quite difficult to read and use on mobile presently, but if you install a simple plugin to thr forum, it will be tapatalk friendly. Tapatalk is a mobile formatted phone app that makes using web forums easier and more beautiful.

https://www.tapatalk.com/download_SimpleMachines

--- End quote ---

I'd like to second this request! If I could browse the forum in a mobile-friendly format I would be much more likely to be an active user. I've used tapatalk for other forums and it's pretty good, so if that's relatively easy to set up then that would be a good option.

0hip:
how do i get pictures to display when using this forum on the computer?

cucumber:
Hi, Im new where can I order fruits online in Europe ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version