Citrus > Citrus General Discussion

Citrus: nutrient schedule?

<< < (3/6) > >>

puglvr1:
"Pugluvr - you sure are persistent, whether it comes to battling bugs, or battling winter damage." Ha, ha...IBrad, have NO choice if I want to grow these fruits  ;)

Richard, as far as I know I do not think I have Citrus greening (ACP)...the tree seems quite healthy (just needs extra nitrogen) to darken the leaves... the yellowing leaves looks like the traditional deficiency you see around here...
This was taken last April...

ofdsurfer:

--- Quote from: puglvr1 on February 22, 2014, 12:28:35 PM ---"Pugluvr - you sure are persistent, whether it comes to battling bugs, or battling winter damage." Ha, ha...IBrad, have NO choice if I want to grow these fruits  ;)

Richard, as far as I know I do not think I have Citrus greening (ACP)...the tree seems quite healthy (just needs extra nitrogen) to darken the leaves... the yellowing leaves looks like the traditional deficiency you see around here...
This was taken last April...

--- End quote ---

Pug this website has a lot of good info about diagnosing citrus problems including greening.

http://www.crec.ifas.ufl.edu/extension/greening/symptoms.shtml

puglvr1:
Thanks oldsurfer, will check it out!

BTW, what are some of the great brands of Citrus Fertilizers out there you guys are using with good results. Just used the last of Vigoro Citrus fertilizer from HD and can't get 8-3-9 locally. Wanted to know what you guys recommend, Thanks!

puglvr1:

So...what are you guys using to fertilize your Citrus, I need to fertilize my Citrus this week and would really
love to hear what some of the better brands out there, Thank you!! :)

Mark in Texas:

--- Quote from: puglvr1 on February 23, 2014, 01:34:57 PM --- Wanted to know what you guys recommend, Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Depends on what a soil analysis reveals.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version