Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Discussion

Champa Nursery

(1/2) > >>

Kankan:
Anyone buy from them? I paid for and ordered a Cherilata back in August (it stated that they will be shipping out at end of year at time of order) but have not been able to get a status via email or been able to get a hold of them via phone since. Im not in a hurry but just want to know if they received my order (and payment) and if its looking like this is still shipping this year....

TIA

K-Rimes:
Yeah, I go to Champa all the time. They're really not an online outfit, so far as I can tell, and that's a new addition to their business within the last 6-8 months or so.

They're legit, a no BS sort of place with no frills.

Don't really know their shipping situation, or if it's just some kind of drop-shipping from someone else.

In any case, their plants are very good quality, cheap, and clearly direct from FL.

Edit: it's a bit of a haul for you, but recommend just driving up there. It's worth the trip. I think they will honor the black friday still, they let their labor day sale run all the way til now. I didn't see cherilata when I was there last, but did have tons of grafted cherimoya and atemoya so maybe it was there. Didn't look closely.

Mvule101:
I ordered scions from them twice. They delivered them bang on time so that they arrived at my friends just before they flew out to me in Uganda. Scions growing well.

SDPirate:
I want to check this place out and Mimosa.  I feel like I checked off all the SD spots so want to see something different.

greenerpasteur:
I buy  alot of trees and pot from them. Never have an issue. I also know the owner through a mutual friend. He is a nice and honest guy.

They usually have one of the best prices too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version