Author Topic: Painter Rollinia Seeds CLOSED  (Read 1038 times)

fliptop

• SWFL10a
    • View Profile
Painter Rollinia Seeds CLOSED
« on: April 10, 2022, 09:11:07 PM »
Here we have Rollinia seeds from a Painter Rollinia, by far the best Rollinia I've ever tasted.

And the fruit? OMG the fruit was HUGE. I don't have a scale, so I don't know if the fruit was 5 pounds or 50, but it was HUGE! Look at it on a pie plate! You've had pie before, haven't you? Pies are big! This Rollinia was HUGE! I like using pie plates instead of regular dishes because they're kinda like a hybrid between a dish and a bowl, eh? Like, you could eat a steak out of a pie plate or you could eat soup. I've done both. Unreal!

But we're not here to discuss the virtues of pie plates. We are here to discuss that Rollinia. You've probably noticed by now I've been speaking about the Rollinia in the past tense. That's because we ate it!

So now we have seeds I'd like to offer.

10 seeds for $25 shipped to the lower 48 minus California, as I'm not certified to ship seeds there. If I could I would. Only selling in lots of 10.

If you're interested in seeds and you're in the Punta Gorda to Bonita Springs north Naples area, I can meet up with you somewhere thereabouts.

If we meet locally, the seeds are $20 for 10.

I'd like to sell these all this week. 9 lots available.

Thanks!

« Last Edit: April 14, 2022, 10:00:22 PM by fliptop »

Paulish

• US, CA, San Diego, 10b
    • View Profile
Re: Painter Rollinia Seeds 10 for $25 shipped
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2022, 12:31:47 AM »
No certification required for sending seeds to CA. I would like a 10 pack and hope you'll reconsider.

palingkecil

• Los Angeles
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2022, 02:50:55 AM »
No certification required for sending seeds to CA. I would like a 10 pack and hope you'll reconsider.

I want to order too, but they confiscated the seeds I purchased from other state last time. Just worried they will do it again if I order this.
If they don't require certificate for seeds, why did the dept. Of agriculture confiscate it? It was annona seeds btw.

fliptop

• SWFL10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2022, 06:36:20 AM »
Hi, Paulish and palingkecil, if you are willing to accept the risk, I will consider shipping. Let me know!

Bobooshki

• Palm Bay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2022, 09:18:12 AM »
That fruit is massive. If I had reasonable confidence I could grow these outside of a greenhouse in the Space Coast… I’d be all over this deal!
Robert

fliptop

• SWFL10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2022, 10:11:04 AM »
Thanks for the interest! So far I have been contacted by interested parties, but not everyone has sent payment. I am taking payment via PayPal.

I will only ship to people who have paid and while I would like to hold seeds for people who say they want a batch, I have to give paying people priority.

Be mindful, if everyone who's interested pays, I only have 3 batches left. I'm shipping tomorrow for those who already paid. Thanks and here's a picture of my cat to keep this post from being too boring

« Last Edit: April 11, 2022, 12:07:30 PM by fliptop »

fliptop

• SWFL10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2022, 04:29:24 PM »
First batches were sent this afternoon, with Tracking Info sent via PM--let me know if PM didn't go through?

5 batches left!

« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 10:32:24 PM by fliptop »

viceup

• USA, FL, Orlando, 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2022, 10:47:23 PM »
PM'd

fliptop

• SWFL10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2022, 03:44:56 PM »
Second batches were sent this afternoon, with Tracking Info sent via PM--let me know if PM didn't go through?

3 batches left, people!

fliptop

• SWFL10a
    • View Profile
Re: Painter Rollinia Seeds CLOSED
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2022, 10:01:19 PM »
Closed