Author Topic: How cold will it get in your part of Florida in the next week  (Read 5177 times)

achetadomestica

• FLORIDA 9b
    • View Profile
Re: How cold will it get in your part of Florida in the next week
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2023, 11:21:09 AM »
It usually takes 1-2 weeks to start seeing the affects

mattyboydesigns

• St. Petersburg, Florida 9b/10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2023, 03:42:29 PM »
43 the past few mornings in St Pete. No frost.

You must live near the water? We hit 36 the first morning here in disston heights and had frost on the roof. The corner lots that are north exposed had frost on the grass.

CarloGolfer

• North Port , FL
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 18, 2023, 05:03:47 PM »
Pics of my damage. Minor stuff. Idk if it happened when I was caught off guard by the first frost, or after everything was covered and xmas lights were strung. Overall I'd say the xmas lights and blankets do the job. I have this desire to get several custom fronts covers made. Like huge duffel bags with zippers, but no bottoms. Seems like it would make the process much easier.

K-Rimes

• Santa Barbara
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 18, 2023, 05:09:35 PM »
Pics of my damage. Minor stuff. Idk if it happened when I was caught off guard by the first frost, or after everything was covered and xmas lights were strung. Overall I'd say the xmas lights and blankets do the job. I have this desire to get several custom fronts covers made. Like huge duffel bags with zippers, but no bottoms. Seems like it would make the process much easier.

They make those already but they only go up to about 8'. I used to use them but many plants outgrew them.

https://a.co/d/8CHGUpr

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk