Author Topic: Iso lemon drop mangosteen and other Garcinia for pickup near Orlando/WinterGarde  (Read 758 times)

TheDisGardener

• USA, LA, Zone9a
    • View Profile
Hey all looking for some lemon drop mangosteen and other Garcinias to pickup close to winter garden/Orlando area

Jaboticaba45

• Check out TN Tropical Fruits!
  • Tropical Fruit Tree Connoisseur
    • Chattanooga TN 7b
    • View Profile
You could make a visit to Adam.
He does local pickup now and has plenty of lemon drop plants
flyingfoxfruits@gmail.com

TheDisGardener

• USA, LA, Zone9a
    • View Profile
I always wanted to visit his farm. Didn't know where he was located in Florida. He has such incredible knowledge of jabos

SouthBayHapaJoe

• View Profile
I have some nice seedlings available. Madrono that I collected from Iquitos. Intemedia from Colombia. $25 each includes shipping. I have lindero that is germinating now as well.

SouthBayHapaJoe

• View Profile

FruitGrower

• South Florida
    • View Profile
Hi Joe, I sent you the PM below but I haven’t heard back. Posting it here in case you’re not receiving my messages now.

“Hi Joe, I haven’t received anything yet. Do you have a tracking number you can share so I can see where the plants are?
Thanks.”

Please send me a tracking number for my order.
Thanks.

brian

• Pennsylvania (zone 6) w/ heated greenhouse
    • View Profile
I have a bunch of excess lemon drop garcinias in half-gallon to 1gallon containers if anyone is looking for this size. 

SouthBayHapaJoe

• View Profile
Hey, I didnt get the last message. Check your spam boxing for shipping. I used Paypal shipping and it should have sent an email with tracking. Ill send it to you by PM in case you ddnt get it.

FruitGrower

• South Florida
    • View Profile
Hey, I didnt get the last message. Check your spam boxing for shipping. I used Paypal shipping and it should have sent an email with tracking. Ill send it to you by PM in case you ddnt get it.

Received today. Thank you!