Author Topic: Iso lemon drop mangosteen and other Garcinia for pickup near Orlando/WinterGarde  (Read 791 times)

TheDisGardener

• USA, LA, Zone9a
    • View Profile
Hey all looking for some lemon drop mangosteen and other Garcinias to pickup close to winter garden/Orlando area

Jaboticaba45

• Check out TN Tropical Fruits!
  • Tropical Fruit Tree Connoisseur
    • Chattanooga TN 7b
    • View Profile
You could make a visit to Adam.
He does local pickup now and has plenty of lemon drop plants
flyingfoxfruits@gmail.com

TheDisGardener

• USA, LA, Zone9a
    • View Profile
I always wanted to visit his farm. Didn't know where he was located in Florida. He has such incredible knowledge of jabos

SouthBayHapaJoe

• View Profile
I have some nice seedlings available. Madrono that I collected from Iquitos. Intemedia from Colombia. $25 each includes shipping. I have lindero that is germinating now as well.

SouthBayHapaJoe

• View Profile

FruitGrower

• South Florida
    • View Profile
Hi Joe, I sent you the PM below but I haven’t heard back. Posting it here in case you’re not receiving my messages now.

“Hi Joe, I haven’t received anything yet. Do you have a tracking number you can share so I can see where the plants are?
Thanks.”

Please send me a tracking number for my order.
Thanks.

brian

• Pennsylvania (zone 6) w/ heated greenhouse
    • View Profile
I have a bunch of excess lemon drop garcinias in half-gallon to 1gallon containers if anyone is looking for this size. 

SouthBayHapaJoe

• View Profile
Hey, I didnt get the last message. Check your spam boxing for shipping. I used Paypal shipping and it should have sent an email with tracking. Ill send it to you by PM in case you ddnt get it.

FruitGrower

• South Florida
    • View Profile
Hey, I didnt get the last message. Check your spam boxing for shipping. I used Paypal shipping and it should have sent an email with tracking. Ill send it to you by PM in case you ddnt get it.

Received today. Thank you!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk