Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Discussion

Please help Oroville fire victim, fellow fruit grower!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Mike T:
Southern and eastern Australia had a shocking bushfire season just before covid landed.The scale was unprecedented and assistance for victims came from around the world. I imagine organisations and governments are slow to help and there are strings attached.

simon_grow:
Thanks for your support everyone, we were already able to raise a lot of money on the other forum but there’s still a lot more to be done. The community is still picking up the pieces and are nowhere near rebuilding.

Several members that are good friends with Doug reached out to me and told me about what a great person Doug is. He is always volunteering and trying to help out his community. He’s the type of person that would give you the shirt off his back if he saw that you needed it more than him. Please continue to help in any way you can. I’ve been posting on some of the Facebook pages I frequent in order to raise awareness and to help raise funds for Dougs son and his community.

Simon

Orkine:
Bump.

Shared a little love and thanks for posting this information.
Terrible those fires.

ScottR:
Thanks for sending infor Simon i sent a little help ;)

johnb51:

--- Quote from: ScottR on September 26, 2020, 10:31:48 AM ---Thanks for sending info, Simon.  I sent a little help. ;)

--- End quote ---
+1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version