Author Topic: seeds- Porcelia,Passiflora popenovii,Annona conica,Garcinias,mulchis,others  (Read 1356 times)

guaycuyacu

• ecuador
    • View Profile
    • guaycuyacu seeds
SEEDS AVAILABLE, ill be sending soon-

-Garcinia magnifolia "madroño"  from the colombian chocó.  $2 each
5-6 cm fruits, sweet to sub-acid.  good edible pulp ratio, 26%.
- Garcinia sp. 'lindero' $2 ea
-Annona conica  $3 each.   tasty pulp.
-Porcelia nitidifolia  from the peruvian amazon.  nice sweet pulp.  $2 each
-Clavija sp.  from nearby at about 1800 m elevation.  $1 each.  unbranched, large leaves, ornamental and edible.  seeds, and fruits, larger than other clavijas ive seen, like a small tangerine.
-Passiflora popenovii  'granadilla de quijos' $3 each
-Bactris guineensis  $1 ea  'corozo'
-Eugenia victoriana  $0.50 ea.   aroma like yellow passion fruit
-Browneopsis ucayalina   ornamental.  $4 ea.
-soon- mulchi, giant mulchi, dwarf mulchi, Plinia nana, Myrciaria tenella
-soon- a new Myrtaceae, what i call Plinia(?) sp. ‘yasuni.’  it is from yasuní national park in the ecuadorian amazon.  it is not P. yasuniana.
the purple fruits are 1-1.5 cm, sweet pulp is very highly aromatic and delicious.  a great fruit. $3 ea

if you send an email to me to guaycuyacu at gmail i will send you information about ordering.

guaycuyacu

• ecuador
    • View Profile
    • guaycuyacu seeds
there are some complications for sending seeds now.  i can no longer send seeds directly out of ecuador.  so i have been getting my seeds to colombia where a friend sends them out.  the colombia mail service is slow, but it is good to the usa.  so i send ems, first to a friend in florida, USA, with all the usda paperwork, then he sends on from there.  you will need to pay him the shipping cost from florida to you, you can choose any shipping method from there to you.  i have already been doing that successfully for almost 2 years, no seeds have been lost.  we will send tracking numbers, colombia-usa and usa-you, for each shipment.

total cost-
-cost of seeds
-plus 20% of seed cost for shipping to colombia then usa
-plus $20 per order for orders under $100
-plus actual shipping cost from usa to you.
when the seeds arrive to the usa you must pay his postage to my friend in the usa to forward the seeds.   when the seeds arrive to you, you pay me.

sytanta

• Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
    • View Profile
The posting process seems complicated but it really is not. I've never missed a package from Jim since 2018, super reliable!

elouicious

• Houston, Tx
    • View Profile
Glad to see the famed guaycuyacu seeds back! I'll place an order soon

BloomAndBurn

• Texas Zone 8b
    • View Profile
    • Bloom&Burn
nice selection, I just emailed you an order at your Gmail.

Satha

• Sri Lanka
    • View Profile
I Wait for mulchi, giant mulchi, and borojo seeds

victory66

• USA, Florida, Ft. Lauderdale,11
    • View Profile
Recommended by Brandon at cbss_daviefl on the forum. I am at the moment trying to find Cheripu seeds and perhaps other garcinia sp. Never heard of Lindero. I ordered from you many years ago. Please advise if you can be of service. Thanks, Ed Doyle

Stomata

• Sarasota Florida. 9b
    • View Profile
Emails sent!