Author Topic: Cuttings for Trade  (Read 8209 times)

marklee

• Chula Vista, California Zone 24 or 10b
    • View Profile
Re: Cuttings for Trade
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2020, 09:25:53 PM »
Mike,

I know where the original "Leroy" tree is and it is no problem getting scions, also I found another white sapote tree  that is the best tasting I've had. It is in Escondido in a vacant piece of land. I grafted a few but don't have anymore, I just call it "Mary Lane". Some people in San Diego may have some that I've given out.
I've got a peanut butter fruit tree. I'm interested in June or so to get some of your mango scions.

dustball62

• USA, HI, Kona side, 11a
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2021, 02:16:15 AM »
if you have really good mulberries- I might like to trade. I have mangos- ugly betty, kesar, white pirie, and I can  probably get some of the avos you're looking for.
not wise to the mulberry scene but the long skinny ones put me off- seem to be more trouble than they're worth.  tart flavor profile suits me best.

gumbo2go

• USA, Louisiana, Zone 8b
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2021, 10:05:28 AM »
Hi Mike, do you have any Smith Red Orange for sale?  Thx. JJ
- Even a blind hog finds an acorn every now & then!

Oolie

• San Diego
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2021, 01:29:59 PM »
if you have really good mulberries- I might like to trade. I have mangos- ugly betty, kesar, white pirie, and I can  probably get some of the avos you're looking for.
not wise to the mulberry scene but the long skinny ones put me off- seem to be more trouble than they're worth.  tart flavor profile suits me best.

Kona is dry side correct? If so, Morus Nigra is what you're looking for, and I will have tons of scions from Persian coming up.

Sorry Gumbo, since the discovery of Citrus greening in my county, I have been part of the quarantine zone.

John B

• USA, San Diego, CA, Zone 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2021, 04:19:30 PM »
If you're still looking for Sweet Tart scions, I have some if you want to trade for fig cuttings. I know timing wise, it may be hard, but I do also have a ST on manila rootstock in a 5 gallon, too.

Bradholc

• Sanford
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2021, 10:49:37 AM »
I have Angie, Sweet tart, and Orange Sherbert which is similar to Orange Essence mango scions I'm willing to trade for a frewAnnonas

seng

• ManOfFruits
    • USA, Ca, San Diego,92126, Mira Mesa
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2021, 03:28:23 AM »
Oolie, I wonder if you have fig or atemoya scions for coming year?  I can buy or trade.  I'm in san diego (92126).  Here are scions I can trade with you:
-wax apple
-java plum
-suriname cherry
-kei apple
-lisa, bradly atemoya
-panache, black madeira, beer's black fig
-asian guava