Author Topic: Annonae Reticulata L  (Read 4439 times)

Beni

• Indonesia Rare Fruit
  • Ngabang kabupaten Landak West Borneo
    • West Borneo, Indonesia
    • View Profile
    • beni_prasya@yahoo.co.id
Annonae Reticulata L
« on: April 12, 2015, 07:10:57 AM »
I would like to identify this fruit. Please help me if anyone knows?

« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 06:08:31 AM by Beni »
Thanks and Regard
Beni Java Fruit

Raulglezruiz

• Puerto Vallarta,Mexico. Lat 21.5 Semi Tropical
    • View Profile
Re: Help me to identification?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 09:48:18 AM »
Peanut butter fruit? Bunchosia Armeniaca/Argentea
El verde es vida!

FlyingFoxFruits

• Prince of Plinia
  • www.FlyingFoxFruits.com
    • USA, FEMA Region IV, FL Zone 9a
    • View Profile
    • Flying Fox Fruits
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 10:16:44 AM »
Peanut butter fruit? Bunchosia Armeniaca/Argentea

Yes B armeniaca
www.FlyingFoxFruits.com

www.PLINIAS.com

https://www.ebay.com/usr/flyingfoxfruits

www.youtube.com/FlyingFoxFruits

https://www.instagram.com/flyingfoxfruits/
I disabled the forum's personal messaging system, please send an email to contact me, FlyingFoxFruits@gmail.com

Chandramohan

• India, Kerala, Wynad
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2015, 08:46:42 PM »
Definitely Peanutbutter Fruit.

Beni

• Indonesia Rare Fruit
    • West Borneo, Indonesia
    • View Profile
Annonae Reticulata L
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2015, 06:08:07 AM »
My Annonae reticulata L. In java you can call " MULWO"has been fruitful. This tree was about 4 years old. But I do not know the origin of this fruit. Can anyone give me information?

Thanks and Regard
Beni Java Fruit

TREESNMORE

• USA Palm City FL Zone 10a
    • View Profile
Re: Annonae Reticulata L
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2015, 07:43:39 AM »
Beni
 That is a unusual round green looking fruit could you post a picture of the fruit cut open when it is ripe. I would trade or buy seeds from that one. Let me know. I have a lot of annonas
Mike

Beni

• Indonesia Rare Fruit
    • West Borneo, Indonesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2015, 07:48:30 AM »
Beni
 That is a unusual round green looking fruit could you post a picture of the fruit cut open when it is ripe. I would trade or buy seeds from that one. Let me know. I have a lot of annonas
I have yet to harvest the fruit. This is my first season fruit. And I am very happy. When ripe, then will I cut off and take photos for you.
 ;D. Fill happy can help someone in this.forum.
Thanks and Regard
Beni Java Fruit

ben mango

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2015, 09:42:58 AM »
nice custard apple tree and fruits ... Origin is said to be the caribbean and central  america. i haven't tasted that one yet , do you know how it compares in taste and texture with cherimoya or atemoya?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 10:21:42 AM by ben mango »

Beni

• Indonesia Rare Fruit
    • West Borneo, Indonesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2015, 10:14:02 AM »
nice custard apple tree and fruits ... Origin is said to be the caribbean and central  america. i haven't tasted that one yet , do you how it compares in taste and texture with cherimoya or atemoya?
I've never eaten. This is my first fruit.
Thanks and Regard
Beni Java Fruit

Coconut

• Boca Raton Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2015, 12:05:05 PM »
My Annonae reticulata L. In java you can call " MULWO"has been fruitful. This tree was about 4 years old. But I do not know the origin of this fruit. Can anyone give me information?

Beni, I have noticed many of your photos are paranormal, please clean your phone camera lens or camera optics with alcohol and a q-tip before a photo snipe; its a cheap cleaning kit find anywhere.
"Use compressed air (can) to remove loose debris, followed by cleaning with alcohol dipped q-tips in a circular manner from the inside to outside and blot with lens paper. Repeat with q-tips as needed. Nothing touches the lens more than once. "📷

We fruit spotters, our eyes are getting very old at imagining things.  In the humid tropic I had to constantly keep my Leupold Sniper Optic Spider crisp for that clarity target at 2,000 yards plus without taking out collateral damages.  Aim your camera with the sunlight behind you so the light gradients are more details even with an inferior optics on intent snipe targets minus as much of the background subject as you can!  Ok Beni the Java Fruit Sniper, we spotters will snipe you with Paypal  💰💰💰 and in no time you will become an Indonesian seed magnate like Maryto & Oscar!😃😄😜

Your country men are doing a fantastic job selecting & improving annonacea from the Americas at the local level without government assistant.   Please look for A. Glabra aka pond Apple for me. There is an improved superior tasting pond apple version floating around those remote desolate & destitute villages I have been told by your Military folks during their campaigns many years ago hunting down jihadists & seperatist that could rival mine A. Glabra flowering now photos at bottom!😃

My Annonas from you are germinating very nicely, please keep an eyes out for a pink flesh Sugar Apple known as the Banda Pink reportedly floating around a certain small sharia village in Aceh!  The holy grail for a group of annona zealots at this fourum; I am not sure who is their leaders but they are fanatic to get this! So please Beni snipe a close up & a split fruit so The A. Reticulata Paparazzi can all drool about this A. Reticulata potential of your!  If you can find a firm & chewy A. Reticulata by all mean PM this Sith!👽

« Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 12:09:30 PM by Coconut »
The Biggest Fart in the Old West! 68 confirmed killed🔫💀

Beni

• Indonesia Rare Fruit
    • West Borneo, Indonesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2015, 05:34:57 PM »

Beni, I have noticed many of your photos are paranormal, please clean your phone camera lens or camera optics with alcohol and a q-tip before a photo snipe; its a cheap cleaning kit find anywhere.
"Use compressed air (can) to remove loose debris, followed by cleaning with alcohol dipped q-tips in a circular manner from the inside to outside and blot with lens paper. Repeat with q-tips as needed. Nothing touches the lens more than once. "📷

We fruit spotters, our eyes are getting very old at imagining things.  In the humid tropic I had to constantly keep my Leupold Sniper Optic Spider crisp for that clarity target at 2,000 yards plus without taking out collateral damages.  Aim your camera with the sunlight behind you so the light gradients are more details even with an inferior optics on intent snipe targets minus as much of the background subject as you can!  Ok Beni the Java Fruit Sniper, we spotters will snipe you with Paypal  💰💰💰 and in no time you will become an Indonesian seed magnate like Maryto & Oscar!😃😄😜

Your country men are doing a fantastic job selecting & improving annonacea from the Americas at the local level without government assistant.   Please look for A. Glabra aka pond Apple for me. There is an improved superior tasting pond apple version floating around those remote desolate & destitute villages I have been told by your Military folks during their campaigns many years ago hunting down jihadists & seperatist that could rival mine A. Glabra flowering now photos at bottom!😃

My Annonas from you are germinating very nicely, please keep an eyes out for a pink flesh Sugar Apple known as the Banda Pink reportedly floating around a certain small sharia village in Aceh!  The holy grail for a group of annona zealots at this fourum; I am not sure who is their leaders but they are fanatic to get this! So please Beni snipe a close up & a split fruit so The A. Reticulata Paparazzi can all drool about this A. Reticulata potential of your!  If you can find a firm & chewy A. Reticulata by all mean PM this Sith!👽

Thank you friend. This is an important lesson that I can about the photos. Sorry I am still very beginner very little science. Maybe wait a few days for the ripe fruit, Once the fruit is ripe, I will complete picture seeds. Of course I had to clean camera ... hehe Fruit seeds to help you find useful and desirable to give pleasure and satisfaction. Besides getting paid. Hehe people on the forum are very friendly and nice, if I make a mistake please I reprimanded. It would greatly help me in learning ;D
Thanks and Regard
Beni Java Fruit

Chandramohan

• India, Kerala, Wynad
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2015, 07:09:49 PM »
Hello Beni, I would like some seeds from yr A. reticulata if you have, to spare, when yr fruits ripen. Which other annonas do you have? Chandramohan.

Beni

• Indonesia Rare Fruit
    • West Borneo, Indonesia
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2015, 09:22:31 PM »
Hello Beni, I would like some seeds from yr A. reticulata if you have, to spare, when yr fruits ripen. Which other annonas do you have? Chandramohan.
If the fruit has come harvest time, then I will post in my store. Fruit in good health and I can not wait to eat the fruit of my plant for 4 years.
Thanks and Regard
Beni Java Fruit

Paraponera

• USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2017, 10:35:04 AM »
I would like to identify this fruit. Please help me if anyone knows?

I Believe it is a Bunchosia sp. There are 2 common species of Peanut Butter Fruit...possibly one of those.
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better."

Albert Einstein

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk