Author Topic: Genuine Buddy Tape for Grafting - Group Order Open - 2022 (Pre-Order for Mar 22)  (Read 5781 times)

Vincent

• Punta Gorda, FL
    • View Profile
yeah- no response over a week- not even an acknowledgement of payment- contacted via forum, email and facebook- very happy to send you scions etc- please acknowledge receipt of payment

Th3_BrazilianShark

• San Diego, CA USA. 10A
    • View Profile
Is this pre sale closed?

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
    • LED Bulbs for Landscape Lighting
UPDATE - Tapes are at San Francisco/Oakland Port. Just like lazy asses everywhere, San Francisco is one of the worst ports. We might bet it thru customs by early next week. Will ship once received, and alert all here.

Ognin525

• Buffalo, ny, zone 5b
    • View Profile
Awsome! Thanks for the update. Also thank you for doing this for us,  and saving everyone some cash!
Bill

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
yeah- no response over a week- not even an acknowledgement of payment- contacted via forum, email and facebook- very happy to send you scions etc- please acknowledge receipt of payment
I am very busy and cant acknowledge payment from 100's of people. Like I said, once I have tapes arrive and shipped, you will get notification. If there are issues I will reach out to you via email. For you to post comments like above and try to degrade someone is not right, I will be more than happy to refund your payment if that's what you want.

Vincent

• Punta Gorda, FL
    • View Profile
Ok please provide a full refund thank you

gozp

• West Hills, CA
    • View Profile
I am very busy and cant acknowledge payment from 100's of people. Like I said, once I have tapes arrive and shipped, you will get notification. If there are issues I will reach out to you via email. For you to post comments like above and try to degrade someone is not right, I will be more than happy to refund your payment if that's what you want.

Like what Behl wrote

Note: This is a Non-Profit Effort on my part to help fellow gardener friends because I enjoy helping others. All I ask in return is if I have request for some budwood and you happen to have it, please share in kind. Cost I am charging is for shipping, handling, and taxes if applicable.

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
Update: customs cleared and tapes are with the dealer, getting shipped today to me. Hopefully if I get before Friday I will ship over the weekend or early next week.

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
UPDATE!! GOOD NEWS, TAPES ARE HERE
After custom delays due to stupid California ports Supply Chain bullshit, finally we got tapes delivered to us yesterday. I will start preparing shipments and everyone will receive their packages by Friday at the latest. There are lots of orders to process. Appreciate your patience. Once shipped you will get auto notification from USPS via email.

Please keep an eye on your email from me if I am missing any information I will be contacting you. Delay in getting the info to me will delay your shipment. Some people forget to provide their address, email, and choice of tape altogether. If you did not specify tape type, I will ship perforated.

If you dont get any notification by Wednesday, please email me at behlgarden@gmail.com.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2022, 02:29:35 PM by behlgarden »

Mark B

• Miami, FL
    • View Profile
can i still order?

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
can i still order?

wait till Wed/Thu so I can first process what I have to ship committed ones. Email me your interest at behlgarden@gmail.com

Th3_BrazilianShark

• San Diego, CA USA. 10A
    • View Profile
Hi Behl! I have sent a payment for a full box.
Thanks

dadloring

• Canada/BC/Victoria/Zone9a
    • View Profile
Sent you an email, have not received notification and last time my email went to your spam folder

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
FYI - we are in the middle of heat wave with temps hit 100 today, will ship in two days, we expect temp dramatic drop. dont want your tapes to turn into mush in heat. So if you have not received notification with Tracking, it means I am holding back. Once I have shipped all I will post here to let all know.

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
Sent you an email, have not received notification and last time my email went to your spam folder
I cant tell from your forum name who you are in my emails.

fliptop

• SWFL10a
    • View Profile
Thanks for the update regarding heatwave, behlgarden
« Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 04:34:53 PM by fliptop »

Vincent

• Punta Gorda, FL
    • View Profile
Would appreciate some communication as well. Sent emails, have paid friends and family, no response in 2 months.

dadloring

• Canada/BC/Victoria/Zone9a
    • View Profile
Email is dadloring@gmail.com

slopat

• USA, California, central coast, 9b
    • View Profile
Thanks for being so aware and awesome.  I went to pickup the mail about 10 minutes after the mailman dropped off and the envelopes were very warm, much more than the 93'F outside here!!!

This will be 3 years in a row for a great deal, you the Rockstar!

FYI - we are in the middle of heat wave with temps hit 100 today, will ship in two days, we expect temp dramatic drop. dont want your tapes to turn into mush in heat...[deleted]

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
All orders have been shipped with emails sent to all (email you used on PayPal), with Subject "Tracking Number".

If you didn't get email, check email address you used in Paypal. Otherwise notify via email to me. Robert Scott & Lazaro Sanchez you both did not provide any mailing address, email me info ASAP.

fruit4me

• USA, CA/LOS ANGELES,SAN GABRIEL
    • View Profile
Behl
Sent you an email requesting for 1 single roll 1st class shipping

Max

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
Who is Luiz Soares? sent $ to wrong PayPal and without first contacting, I cannot accept funds there. You are responsible to call PayPal and cancel your transaction and contact me at behlgarden@gmail.com

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
here is another one, Karen Novick how am to suppose to send without address and email?

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
Re: Genuine Buddy Tape for Grafting - Group Order - 2022 (SOLD OUT)
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2022, 02:53:07 PM »
SALE IS CLOSED, THOSE WHO MADE WRONG ORDERS WILL BE HONORED, OTHERWISE SALE IS CLOSED AS I DONT HAVE ENOUGH TAPES LEFT. THANKS EVERYONE.[/b]
« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 03:16:57 PM by behlgarden »

fruit4me

• USA, CA/LOS ANGELES,SAN GABRIEL
    • View Profile
Hi Behl,
Payment sent, thanks again for everything!

Max