Author Topic: Selling jaboticabas, araticú, Psidium, Eugenia, rainforest species / Argentina!  (Read 29144 times)

huertasurbanas

• Junín, Argentina, zone 9b/9a
    • View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
This is a very special one, Giant Piray Jaboticaba, available for shipping in and out of the USA.

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
Sprouted piray jaboticaba seeds and big Eugenia uniflora Eldorado red are ready to send from USA!

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
ready to send:

Wet:
Giant Piray Jaboticaba
Black Cherry o.t. Rio Grande, Eldorado (stock 17)
Big red pitanga, Eldorado
Sprouted Jaboticaba de Campo Ramón, big fruits

Dry seeds (available at USA now):

Super sweet Atemoya Misiones, 26ş brix
Tropical guava: full yellow (Amarela)
Tropical guava: white cream Camino Laguna (new)
Tropical guava: cuban yellow/pink (late season)
Tropical guava: Big Thailandese white, firm pulp (new)
Tropical guava: white mexican cream
Tropical guava: branca Brazil
Arazape (new!), very rare
Hybrid arazá , very rare
Ubajay from Oberá, 11
Chańar (dry) -edible pulp and seed-
Arazá serrano
Araçá-una
Red strawberry guava
Arazá grande
Lemon guava
Arazá pera, 4cm fruits
Arazá-johvy
Araticú #2, bigger, Colonia Delicia
Araticú #3, elongated, Colonia Delicia
Araticú #4, rougher skin, Colonia Delicia
Araticú #6, big, Eldorado, stock: 90
Araticú da praia, #7

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
New stock to send from USA worlwide!

Black grumixama, Eldorado (new)   
Black Guaporetí, Eldorado
Jaboticaba Corrientes (new)
Eugenia hiemalis (new, very rare, limited stock)
Jaboticaba Eldorado INTA #2 (new) (short leaf)
Jaboticaba San Ignacio #1 (New) (short leaf)
Giant Piray Jaboticaba (USD 15 each seed)

Limited stock, you can order now.

Please see: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ba0iLzeia6R2Wry1IZd8RABU25il08_JTFhH158nTmA/edit#gid=0

Jaboticaba from Campo Ramón:

Jaboticaba serrana, Oberá:

Jaboticaba from San Ignacio:

Jaboticaba from Eldorado, INTA #2:

Jaboticaba Peruana:

New jaboticaba found!

Corrientes is an Argentine province that borders Misiones to the north, that is, it contains some of the southernmost native forests with subtropical fruit trees that exist in our country. For this reason, it is possible that these jaboticabas have some special adaptation to winter frosts. The leaves look similar to others related to P. jaboticaba, but in this case more elongated. The fruits are medium in size, very sweet and juicy. These are fruits obtained from different trees of the native forest in the wild, not cultivated. These species or varieties must be saved from extinction due to land clearing by planting soybeans and grazing for livestock.

Corrientes jaboticaba, better photos of flowers and leaves:

The very rare Eugenia hiemalis is part of that landscape too! We will have fruits by friday.
This guamirim is especially good against diarrhea and its fruits are tasty, astringent, sweet.

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
We have a good stock on Chańar now, dont miss it!

Very sweet special taste, and the fruits last for months in perfect shape!

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas

We have a rare guamirim! limited stock. The collector sold them to me as grumixama but, in fact, it is maybe Eugenia florida, very tasty ones.

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
All species ready to send, please be patient, it was hard to send to the USA this time.

We are shipping from the USA now.

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
Take the opportunity, we have very rare species currently on the list: E. florida, Plinia rivularis, E. hiemalis, several jaboticabas native to Argentina, many special ones and several other species that are not easy to move from Argentina to all parts of the world.

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
We are having a fantastic "vacation" but still working! trees don't take vacations, they don't know what Christmas or New Year is ... the fruits fall to the ground and the seeds have to be preserved: here we have a new source, certified seeds.

I bring you 2 new Plinias: a completely new one from Misiones, and the other that I had also obtained in 2020 from Luján, Buenos Aires (temperate climate!), producing 1,300 km south of the original jungle, with a much colder climate. So it's lucky to have been able to get Jaboticaba from Luján again as well.

Plinia peruviana:

They were harvested and preserved by a forestry engineer from Misiones, officially identified as Plinia peruviana. It is the first time that we have a Plinia species officially identified by a scientist: I am not saying that it is the first time that we have this species (I dont know), but that it is the first time that a Plinia seed from Misiones has been obtained with identification and certification from a state agency.

Note: this is not the Peruvian jaboticaba that I have been selling in the last 3 months (whose scientific identification we do not know), this is another one, with a smaller, non-elongated leaf (it is another species, definitely).

Luján Jaboticaba:

Since it has been cultivated in a temperate climate, with long periods of cold in winter, this seems a particularly good species to withstand the cold. Sweet and juicy fruits with which we will make ice cream shortly.

The seeds will be available for worldwide shipping after proper cleaning, fungicide treatment and international shipping, which will take a few weeks. We think that by January 15 or 20 we will be able to send them everywhere from the USA. But now you can make your reservations immediately, the stock is limited.

Soldier

• Czech Repuplic
    • View Profile
    • Tropické rostliny
Three months ago, Campo Ramon's seeds set out from Argentina, traveled across the United States, and arrived in Europe today. All sprouted and in good condition. Thank you Marcos for a good job

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
Three months ago, Campo Ramon's seeds set out from Argentina, traveled across the United States, and arrived in Europe today. All sprouted and in good condition. Thank you Marcos for a good job

Very thanks for reporting!

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
You have to taste it!

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
Guaporetí will be ready to send to any place in just a few days, you can reserve them now!

This is one of the best native fruits ever! sweet, very good

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
I will offer 30% discount for these species for today until sat 8/jan 2022!

Jaboticaba Corrientes
Eugenia hiemalis
Big red Eugenia uniflora, Eldorado
Jaboticaba de Campo Ramón, big fruits
Giant Piray Jaboticaba (new, very special)

Marked as orange colour here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ba0iLzeia6R2Wry1IZd8RABU25il08_JTFhH158nTmA/edit#gid=0

I recommend that you buy yours now because then I will have a few days of vacation (I may not be taking orders for next week, but we will complete all the actual shipments, even for today and tomorrow). Next week we will be shipping too.

BloomAndBurn

• Texas Zone 8b
    • View Profile
    • Bloom&Burn
PM sent!

slv.work

• Ukraine
    • View Profile
Hello
Could you please tell me more about your annonas (Annona sp., Annona aff. neolaurifolia, Annona aff. parviflora)?
Do these annonas  shed their leaves at autumn?
Can these annonas be situated in a basement room during the winter(temperature at basement is +3 Celsius degree)
I am from Ukraine