Author Topic: Group Seed Order from BRAZIL # 2  (Read 2011 times)

Satya

• North Miami Beach, FL , Zone 10b
    • View Profile
    • Growing rare tropicals and fruit trees.
Group Seed Order from BRAZIL # 2
« on: December 02, 2021, 07:29:39 PM »
Hi friends, after a long thought of whether i should go forward with the order or not i have decided to go forward. Since we already had 7 friends who had submitted their final count of seeds, it was easy for me to just send that order to the seller and wait. Then i applied for permit and obtained it. The seller has sent the final prices for phyto, shipping and paypal fees. I have never done transaction with the seller, nor can i vouch for whether his seeds will germinate. We are all taking the calculated risk based on trust of forum members who got their seeds previously, so if any problems occur please deal directly with the seller.

My wife is better at math than I am:) so she offered to divide the international shipping cost between friends based on each person’s total, and I think it’s more fair because some people have small orders and some, like me, large ones. I will be sending message tomorrow to each of you to confirm your totals. I will be sharing the file sent to me by seller directly to you so there is transparency.

Everyone will pay directly to the seller, that way your order will be protected by PayPal. As this is a group order, we won’t be able to proceed until the last one of you pays. If you decide to cancel your order, let me know asap and please do not ghost me, so that I can substitute you.

Additional costs apart from the total cost of seeds will be as follows:
- Phyto + International shipping-DHL + Seller’s international paypal fee 7%
- Domestic shipping via USPS small priority plus shipping supplies - $11 each.
- I am not charging anything for my time. You can be nice and friendly to me and pay in a timely manner without delays, that will be my charge.

Forum sometimes eats up messages and there is no way to know if you received forum messages or not, so i suggest you share your email address with me (oshomiami@gmail.com) for group discussion and updates on this order.

After everyone confirms their total, and pays directly to the seller, make a screenshot of your payment and put in the group email. After all the payments are confirmed, package will be shipped. Please don’t delay the entire group!

Thanks everyone 🙏🙏🙏

« Last Edit: December 02, 2021, 07:36:15 PM by Satya »

Polypterus

• Smyrna Georgia, 8a
    • View Profile
Re: Group Seed Order from BRAZIL # 2
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 07:56:07 PM »
I'm glad you decided to go through with the order, I'll be sure to check the forum often for your message.

I'm excited to see if I can get the annona monticola and vepretorum to fruit in containers :)

Surfmatt

• FL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2021, 08:07:13 PM »
Welp I'll be sure to jump in on group #3 whenever that happens. Good luck guys!

Satya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2021, 09:20:42 PM »
Email sent to the group with payment instructions; if you didn't receive an email from Osho Bodhisattva Meditations, check your spam folder.

K-Rimes

• Santa Barbara
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2021, 09:39:25 PM »
Paid up and ready for some SEED.

kalan

• FL Broward Zone 10b southwest ranches
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2021, 08:56:31 PM »
Welp I'll be sure to jump in on group #3 whenever that happens. Good luck guys!
same!

Satya

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2021, 07:30:17 PM »
Sure guys,  let's see how the Group orders #1 and 2 do . I am sure our success will inspire more groups in the future.

Update for all the friends in my group: Seller mentioned getting the phyto certification issued by end of the day today and then next step he will take the seeds for inspection. So hopefully seeds will be shipped sometime next week.

Satya

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2021, 12:56:58 PM »
Update:
Seller confirmed this morning that the package has shipped today. I have emailed the DHL tracking number to all friends in the group. Will update you all again after i receive the seeds.

Thanks and happy holidays to you all!!

Satya

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2022, 07:30:21 AM »
Great news!! We went to USDA facility yesterday and received our package. Except for 2 packets, all the seeds were released so we were much relieved and happy. Will be shipping out to all friends from our group today.

nattyfroootz

• Santa Cruz California
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2022, 08:08:56 PM »
Yee haw! Sounds like we are in the same boat. No germinated seeds getting through, 2 packets for me.  Glad to hear you guys got most of it through!
Grow cooler fruits

www.wildlandsplants.com

Polypterus

• Smyrna Georgia, 8a
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2022, 10:52:31 PM »
Just got my seeds this evening, and everything looks good. Two of my monticolas even came germinated, which I'm very happy about.

Thanks again to Satya for making this happen.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk