Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Discussion

2022 Yangmei (Myrica Rubra) Group Order

<< < (39/40) > >>

roblack:
Roots probably will grow before you see new growth. Might be a while.

SouthBayHapaJoe:
Kelly G reports that he is getting some buds to push on his yang mei so I went out and looked at mine and the Dong Kui looks like buds are pushing. Much much faster than the first time.

bill_bayarea:
Folks,
  I received many inquires asking whether we can have another group order.
  Based on this situation, I created a tentative order page. I am not very sure if we can make another 500 this time. If you  have missed in the first one or you like to add more, please feel free add your request in the new thread( see the URL below). It's just tentative, we do not let you pay first until we can make it.

In the new group order, a new variety Black Diamond( also known as Charcoal) is added. The trees will be 4 year old, bigger than those in the previous order and with larger root, the price will be $45 each.

https://tropicalfruitforum.com/index.php?topic=46316.msg450377#msg450377

Thank you all,
 bill

jtnguyen333:
Also seeing some bud pushing on my dong kui..

Jeramyl SoCal:
Hello everyone.  Any updates on success since last week?  The second 2022 Yangmei group order is now closed and should kick off soon.  Would be nice to see what methods were successful with the first 2022 order here.  As time moves forward and temps continue to warm, we should see some trends in what methods worked best.

It already seems promising but hopefully the success rate on this order is very high in comparison to the original order that was heat stressed.

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version