Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Discussion

2022 Yangmei (Myrica Rubra) Group Order

<< < (40/40)

pinkturtle:

--- Quote from: Jeramyl SoCal on February 18, 2022, 09:55:52 AM ---Hello everyone.  Any updates on success since last week?  The second 2022 Yangmei group order is now closed and should kick off soon.  Would be nice to see what methods were successful with the first 2022 order here.  As time moves forward and temps continue to warm, we should see some trends in what methods worked best.

It already seems promising but hopefully the success rate on this order is very high in comparison to the original order that was heat stressed.

Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Check this link for update.
https://tropicalfruitforum.com/index.php?topic=46474.0

Jeramyl SoCal:
Thanks PT.  I will follow that thread.  Exactly what I was looking for. 

thefruitguy:
Yup, 8 of my 9 are pushing full leaves now! Only one, a Biqi is not pushing and not sure how it's doing. Excellent plants. Hope this new batch, since they are bigger, are just as or even more amazing! Getting the 2 new varieties listed.

Reedo:

--- Quote from: thefruitguy on February 19, 2022, 01:19:17 AM ---Yup, 8 of my 9 are pushing full leaves now! Only one, a Biqi is not pushing and not sure how it's doing. Excellent plants. Hope this new batch, since they are bigger, are just as or even more amazing! Getting the 2 new varieties listed.

--- End quote ---

Sounds like you had great results, congrats! How did you care for your plants when you received them? Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version