Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Discussion

2022 Yangmei (Myrica Rubra) Group Order

<< < (2/40) > >>

roblack:
Thanks for putting this together and posting Bill!

I will be jumping aboard and ordering with you, probably all but Biqi.

pinkturtle:
Hi Bill,

I want to order 2 of each, but don't want to create an account.  Is there another method to order them and ship to me.  I am in Los Angeles California.

beicadad:
Hi Bill, thanks for putting this together and keep the cost low! This is the best time for bareroot import. Good luck!

bill_bayarea:

--- Quote from: pinkturtle on December 16, 2021, 12:08:54 PM ---Hi Bill,

I want to order 2 of each, but don't want to create an account.  Is there another method to order them and ship to me.  I am in Los Angeles California.

--- End quote ---

You can send an email to me (biaozhang@hotmail.com) and pay by paypal with the same email account . We will designate an address for local pick up in the southern California area.

bill_bayarea:

--- Quote from: beicadad on December 16, 2021, 12:11:32 PM ---Hi Bill, thanks for putting this together and keep the cost low! This is the best time for bareroot import. Good luck!

--- End quote ---

Beicadad, thank you for the supporting and all the effort you put for the previous group order.
  Can you share the previous order's exporter info with me? I am talking with a couple of exporters in China, and will pick up
 a most reliable one. You can send the info to me by email biaozhang@hotmail.com. Thanks, biao

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version