Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Discussion

Grafting Che to Mulberry

(1/5) > >>

K-Rimes:
I saw a few successful Che to male mulberry bark grafts online but wanted to see if others have had success on TFF doing this. I tried che for the first time last year and it was very agreeable and aesthetic so I want to give it a try grafting to ever bearing / dwarf mulberry which seems to be a universal receiver of mulberry grafts.

Also wanted to try rooting some cuttings which I hear is challenging but not impossible.

Anyone have experience?

Kevin Jones:
No experience here... but I would be very interested in attempting to graft some.
Anyone have the large-seedles type cuttings for sale?

Kevin

achetadomestica:

--- Quote from: Kevin Jones on January 14, 2022, 04:53:31 PM ---No experience here... but I would be very interested in attempting to graft some.

Kevin

--- End quote ---
I have a large grafted "Norris" che tree and plenty of scions available

K-Rimes:

--- Quote from: achetadomestica on January 14, 2022, 05:08:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kevin Jones on January 14, 2022, 04:53:31 PM ---No experience here... but I would be very interested in attempting to graft some.

Kevin

--- End quote ---
I have a large grafted "Norris" che tree and plenty of scions available

--- End quote ---

Have you tried rooting them before?

hammer524:
Couple of weeks ago I grafted some Che Mulberry Scions from https://reallygoodplants.com/ onto osange orange rootstock that I received from Fruitwood Nursey. I had an extra couple scions that I decided to stick in the dirt and see if they root. I'll report back if one succeeds at rooting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version