Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Buy, Sell & Trade

Looking for the Emperor's concubine...

(1/2) > >>

emegar:
... and working on my stand up routine to make her laugh.  Does anyone know of a source here in the US for the Fe Zi Xiao /Fay Zee Siu/ imperial concubine's laugh variety of lychee? Any leads are appreciated.

zands:

--- Quote from: emegar on May 06, 2013, 01:59:18 PM ---... and working on my stand up routine to make her laugh.  Does anyone know of a source here in the US for the Fe Zi Xiao /Fay Zee Siu/ imperial concubine's laugh variety of lychee? Any leads are appreciated.

--- End quote ---

Emperors have many concubines

Mike T:
They will all be laughing about this request.Whether the concubine is actually in the US and veiled under a psuedonym has been the subject of past threads.There are 2 strains of FZS here and I suspect from pix of suspects in the US that they are imposters.
FZS is the cream of the crop and you'd be hocking up those bosworths in horror after eating FSZ.I understand there are moves afoot to acquire FZS.

emegar:
Thanks for the much needed reality check, Mike. I must have missed those posts.

Does anyone else think this feels like the right time for a badly photoshopped lychee the size of a watermelon, perhaps an entire meal for a family of Chinese villagers?

Mike T:
I posted some pix of whoppers in about Nov/Dec but these tame compared to the erdon lee and guangdong seedless.I think the general view was that florida and california are just not ready for FZS yet and are still in the mauritius phase.An out of sequence variety before its time could throw lychee development into chaos.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version