Author Topic: guarana plants  (Read 392 times)

zands

• mango_zango
    • Zone 10b, Florida, USA, 33321
    • View Profile
guarana plants
« on: March 28, 2023, 08:37:17 AM »
I will post a photo of the guarana Mother, and it is huge. 5ft wide
I will pot up some cuttings to be available in 4 months if there is any interest. I see none for sale on eBay or Amazon/
If you are a super enthusiast, you can dig up and take the entire plant for $500.  ----   954____ 715 ______ 1950
text me

This plant has seeded and produced the fruit you can see on the internet. The lowest temps in the last ten years have done nothing to it. Bought at Bender's Grove.

palologrower

• Honolulu, HI, US, Zone 12B
    • View Profile
Re: guarana plants
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2023, 05:51:40 PM »
I never dug one up, but when it's that big, i would get nervous if you nick the tap root or something.  I would think you'd make more money from the rooted cuttings over the long run.  I think on oahu, if you can get one from frankies, he's asking 50-60 easy. but idk what Florida prices are.

Good luck in this sale Not often do you get this offered for sale!

Paraponera

• USA
    • View Profile
Re: guarana plants
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2023, 08:20:55 PM »
I never dug one up, but when it's that big, i would get nervous if you nick the tap root or something.  I would think you'd make more money from the rooted cuttings over the long run.  I think on oahu, if you can get one from frankies, he's asking 50-60 easy. but idk what Florida prices are.

Good luck in this sale Not often do you get this offered for sale!

I second that! Much better off selling clones from this since its so well established.
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better."

Albert Einstein

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk