Author Topic: Achacha Seedlings (Garcinia humilis) (20 months old)  (Read 782 times)

BenjaminJohnson

• USA,WA,Bellevue,8B
    • View Profile
    • https://eastsidegardening.etsy.com
Achacha Seedlings (Garcinia humilis) (20 months old)
« on: February 15, 2023, 03:36:58 PM »
I have several extra Achacha (Garcinia humilis) seedlings that need a new home.  I bought the fruit from Linda's Tropical Fruits in June 2021.  They were large size, very juicy and sweet. To me, they tasted better than the purple mangosteen, but the Achacha I got were probably a lot fresher than the mangosteens I've tried from the local asian markets. 

The seedlings I have are potted in small 2.5 inch tree pots and are more than ready to move up to a half gallon, or even a full gallon pot.  I have been moving some up to larger pots and after a few months, they branch out and put out a lot of new growth. (for a garcinia) I don't want to pot up all of them because it's just too many for my collection. I attached a picture of larger plant from the same batch that I potted up about 4 months ago to demonstrate how they have really been taking off (for me) after moving up to the bigger pot.  I'm selling the ones in small pots that I haven't potted up yet.

I'm selling the Achacha seedlings for $25 each, including box and shipping. I could also fit two in a box for $40, including box and shipping.  USA only, where allowed, please.  Please check your 10-day weather forecast to estimate an optimum shipping date. 

For faster response, please send me an email to eastsidegardening@gmail.com.

turtle_hermit

• USDA zone 9
    • View Profile
Re: Achacha Seedlings (Garcinia humilis) (20 months old)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2023, 02:57:22 PM »
Picked up some nice achacha seedlings from Ben.
Plants are very nice, thanks again.

Drstew

• Phoenix
    • View Profile
Re: Achacha Seedlings (Garcinia humilis) (20 months old)
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2023, 05:19:53 PM »
Any left?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk