Author Topic: Selling new rare jaboticabas, Annonas, Myrtaceae, delicious rainforest species!  (Read 172849 times)

azorean

• Portugal, Azores, São Roque do Pico
    • View Profile
Just to show you the germination success so far with P.rivularis (5 plants, with 2 more coming up) and sweet uvaia (6 plants with 2 more coming up). Seeds were sent by huertasurbanas in mid December to my address in Belgium and arrived in great shape. Thanks! T

huertasurbanas

• Junín, Argentina, zone 9b/9a
    • View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
Just saw your video on utube, I love the way your eugenia repranda looks, nice shape. Is the fruit similar to the Involucrata (corg)?
Wiparat.

Hi, E. involucrata is juicier and bigger usually

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
Just to show you the germination success so far with P.rivularis (5 plants, with 2 more coming up) and sweet uvaia (6 plants with 2 more coming up). Seeds were sent by huertasurbanas in mid December to my address in Belgium and arrived in great shape. Thanks! T

Very good, this is so happy! We all are having hard times. Plinia rivularis is difficult to grow, keep in touch reporting!

shmojojojo

• Southern California, Zone 10a
    • View Profile
Hello Marcos. I sent you an email. Did you receive it? I would like to buy some seeds if you are able right now.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 02:47:33 AM by shmojojojo »

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
Today I asked the police and I can still be sending seeds, so I will send tomorrow and by the next week

Please be patient and stay always safe

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
Very good news! Today I sent 7 packages, I will send more by the next week, I am accepting orders. Customers from USA and Europe received just fine!

msk0072

• Greece, Crete, Hania, Zone 10b
    • View Profile
me not!
Mike

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
me not!

Hi, thanks for reporting, I sent them by march 3

I hope the arrive soon, they are out of my country since march 5

Fecha   Planta   Historia   Estado
05-03-2020 03:32   CTP CPI-BUENOS AIRES   SALIDA DEL PAÍS   
04-03-2020 23:25   CTP CPI-BUENOS AIRES   LLEGADA AL CENTRO DE PROCESAMIENTO   
04-03-2020 07:50   CTP MERCEDES   EN PROCESO DE CLASIFICACIÓN   
04-03-2020 00:20   CTP MERCEDES   LLEGADA AL CENTRO DE PROCESAMIENTO   
03-03-2020 16:01   JUNIN   EN PROCESO DE CLASIFICACIÓN   
03-03-2020 15:19   JUNIN   INGRESO AL CORREO

Puiwiparat9

• Granada Hills ca
    • View Profile
Hi Marco,

I got pictures, great info, and the tracking number.

Thanks again.
Wiparat Winitsartsathorn.

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
Hi, thanks! I will send by the next week, many packages. Stay safe, stay gardening!

Hi Marco,

I got pictures, great info, and the tracking number.

Thanks again.
Wiparat Winitsartsathorn.

Giannhs

• 9b zone
    • View Profile
    • friendly group
yes i m interested for pacuri, you say it can survive -5 degrees Celsius; if this is true, it if alright here. But it normally grows too big. Can it be pruned to only 2 metres high? And, is one tree self fertile?
Good news: if you buy pacuri now, some will be sprouted!

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
Hi, they are near the rivers, at Misiones it can get -5ºC but maybe not near the rivers: we just dont know. Yes, it can be 2m tall.

yes i m interested for pacuri, you say it can survive -5 degrees Celsius; if this is true, it if alright here. But it normally grows too big. Can it be pruned to only 2 metres high? And, is one tree self fertile?
Good news: if you buy pacuri now, some will be sprouted!

Giannhs

• 9b zone
    • View Profile
    • friendly group
Still i need to know if the pacuri is self-fertile, and how old must it be to produce fruit. If you send me that (the smallest package of pacuri seeds, that is 5 seeds), please also send together 5 Pereskia aculeata scions (you have it in your spreadsheet). How much should i pay you, and by what means (card? bank transfer?). As i saw in your spreadsheet, it should be 20$ for 5 Pereskia aculeata scions, and 18$ for 5 pacurí seeds, so together it is 38$, and what should i add for shipment to Greece?

Puiwiparat9

• Granada Hills ca
    • View Profile
Bump, for one of the best seller here!  Where can you find rarity, great customer service, and all around good guy !

Thanks huertasurbanus
Wiparat Winitsartsathorn

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
Still i need to know if the pacuri is self-fertile, and how old must it be to produce fruit. If you send me that (the smallest package of pacuri seeds, that is 5 seeds), please also send together 5 Pereskia aculeata scions (you have it in your spreadsheet). How much should i pay you, and by what means (card? bank transfer?). As i saw in your spreadsheet, it should be 20$ for 5 Pereskia aculeata scions, and 18$ for 5 pacurí seeds, so together it is 38$, and what should i add for shipment to Greece?

Hi, yes: USD 38 plus USD 23 shipping cost (more than 20gr)
Pacuri is self fertile, it produces at 5 years old or so, grow in the shade, not too much sun, good water, fertile soil. Slow grower.
Pereskia scions will travel trying to root in wet vermiculite too.
I accept paypal.

Giannhs

• 9b zone
    • View Profile
    • friendly group
I shall give it a try (against my doubts concerning pacuri might grow too big for my space). Please give me an answer or message with a paypal request to pay you USD 61 (well, i would prefer your IBAN for bank transfer at lower costs, but if you prefer paypal it is o.k.).
Hi, yes: USD 38 plus USD 23 shipping cost (more than 20gr)
Pacuri is self fertile, it produces at 5 years old or so, grow in the shade, not too much sun, good water, fertile soil. Slow grower.
Pereskia scions will travel trying to root in wet vermiculite too.
I accept paypal.

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
The rare Psidium collection pack is here! All these amazing species for USD 90 including shipping cost.

Full image, zoomeable: https://ibb.co/cx8Sq15

Among our native fruit trees we can find several species of the Psidium genus that provide excellent tasting fruits with exceptional nutritional properties. These are rustic trees that appreciate the sun, good irrigation and resist, in different degrees, frost, wind, ponding and drought. The ideal temperature for germination is between 20º C to 27º C (68ºF/80ºF), so it is recommended, in cold weather, germinate inside the home (after soaking for 24 hours), take care of them near a window and bring seedlings outdoors in autumn / winter to a greenhouse with half shade or during the spring in the shade. Then they should get used to the morning sun or half shade. When they exceed 25cm in height we can give them full sun. It is advisable to water abundantly during the flowering and fruiting season. They usually produce their first fruits between 3 and 5 years old.

wangyouqin

• china
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 01:30:18 AM by wangyouqin »

wangyouqin

• china
    • View Profile
Hello
I want to ask, are there any customs restrictions in Argentina when buying seeds from Brazil?
I see that you also sell something at https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/.
Can you buy Brazilian seeds and then send them to Argentina? ; D
I want you to help buy Brazilian seeds and then send them with your seeds; D

huertasurbanas

• View Profile
    • huertasurbanas
Hello
I want to ask, are there any customs restrictions in Argentina when buying seeds from Brazil?
I see that you also sell something at https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/.
Can you buy Brazilian seeds and then send them to Argentina? ; D
I want you to help buy Brazilian seeds and then send them with your seeds; D

Hi, in that case you will have 2 more problems: brazilians cant export, and argentinians cant import.... sadly!

I can export.