Author Topic: Video of Fruit Display table at Hawaii Tropical Fruit Growers conference in Kona  (Read 1322 times)

fruitlovers

• www.fruitlovers.com
    • USA, Big Island, East Hawaii, Zone 13a
    • View Profile
    • Fruit Lover's Nursery
Oscar

NateTheGreat

• SF Bay Area, 9B
    • View Profile
The coloring on that blue and black Rollinia/Dugentia at 0:54 is crazy! It looks like some kind of alien egg. What is it?

murahilin

• Administrator
    • USA Greenacres, Florida Zone 10b
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCB84LvjoJg&t=8s
thx for the link!

This new member is likely a spammer but I’m kind of glad for these spammers because they are bringing back up some old posts with interesting content.

Great video Oscar.

fruitlovers

• www.fruitlovers.com
    • View Profile
    • Fruit Lover's Nursery
The coloring on that blue and black Rollinia/Dugentia at 0:54 is crazy! It looks like some kind of alien egg. What is it?
I think it was a rollinia picked on the green side. The bluish colors are not quite right because i took the video inside without lighting.
Oscar

Future

• The Future
    • View Profile
That’s one impressive spread!

fruitlovers

• www.fruitlovers.com
    • View Profile
    • Fruit Lover's Nursery
That’s one impressive spread!
Was the best display ever, if a bit unorganized. A lot of the members brought fruits and just kept adding to the display table as they arrived. At first none of the fruits were labeled, but then later, after i took the video, somebody attempted to put signs on most of the fruits.
Oscar

Mike T

• Zone 12a
  • Cairns,Nth Qld, Australia
    • Zone 12a
    • View Profile
Great spread a table festooned with a riot of tropical fruit. While this display is bigger he composition is remarkably similar to what is displayed at the feast of the senses in Innisfail at the end of March and the seasons line up reasonably well.