Author Topic: Update: Free Cuttings: Red Himalayan, Black Pakistan, White Sapote Cuttings  (Read 1320 times)

sc4001992

• USA, CA, Fullerton
    • View Profile
I completed shipping all the Free cuttings for the Red Himalayan mulberry & White Sapote. If you did not receive either one, or if you had problems with mold/bad cuttings with the White Sapote then please send me a message by no later then end of next week.

1. If you did not receive the package, I will refund your $10 shipping cost.
2. If you had bad cuttings on receipt such as mold/bad white sapote cuttings, I will refund your $10 ship cost.

I don't have any more of the white sapote or Red Himalayan mulberry branches to cut for this year, all gone until next year..

------------------- Free Black Pakistan Cuttings -----------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I will start working on cutting/shipping the Free Black Pakistan for those of you who paid the $10 for the cuttings.
Starting next Monday, I should be able to complete you order by no later than Wednesday. So if you are on my list for advance order paid, then send me a message if you do not get a Tracking info message from me by Weds, 4/20.

Thanks,
Kaz
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 06:45:25 AM by sc4001992 »

gumbo2go

• USA, Louisiana, Zone 8b
    • View Profile
We all appreciate your efforts.  It makes this forum great.
- Even a blind hog finds an acorn every now & then!

ucf.nikolas

• enjoy life :)
    • Broward, 10b
    • View Profile
We all appreciate your efforts.  It makes this forum great.

Agreed! Thank you for providing this opportunity!

dm

• Miami-Dade County, FL - Zone 11A
    • View Profile
Yes, great.
Cuttings were nicely packed and was shipped fast!

Thanks again

fliptop

• SWFL10a
    • View Profile
Black Pakistan cuttings arrived today. Thank you so much, Kaz! Will follow the advice you posted to root them 😄

sc4001992

• USA, CA, Fullerton
    • View Profile
For anyone that has paid the $10 for shipping cost for the Black Pakistan, and you did not receive it yet, then please send me a PM message to let me know.

I think I got everyone who paid but I may have missed a few people.

sc4001992

• USA, CA, Fullerton
    • View Profile
Last Call.

For anyone that paid for the Black Pakistan shipping (Free cuttings), if you did not receive your package then send me a message this week.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk