Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Buy, Sell & Trade

New seed drop! eBay auction page updated as well! - UPDATED

<< < (4/4)

SDPirate:
An archived portion would be amazing just to go back and look at some of these seldom seen or heard of species.  It's why I always screenshot what the description page has.  Anyways thanks for all the seeds/plants, Kam has great variety and quality.

BellamyTrees:
That is a project I have been doing off and on for about 6 months. I totally agree especially with the amount of species that have been available over the last few months. I have the next three days off work and will get back to this and try to create something. I appreciate the input from everyone and stay tuned! If anyone needs some info or photos ASAP reach out on our support page and I will send them to you directly until I can get this worked out. Thank you and have a great weekend! (New drop coming soon)

Rex Begonias:

--- Quote from: BellamyTrees on April 06, 2023, 05:27:18 PM ---That is a project I have been doing off and on for about 6 months. I totally agree especially with the amount of species that have been available over the last few months. I have the next three days off work and will get back to this and try to create something. I appreciate the input from everyone and stay tuned! If anyone needs some info or photos ASAP reach out on our support page and I will send them to you directly until I can get this worked out. Thank you and have a great weekend! (New drop coming soon)

--- End quote ---

That is awesome!
Was thinking the same- there is literally no easily accessible info out there on a fair few of those species, if not most of them.
Cheers!

brian:
I am looking forward to hear when people start getting fruit from all these south american seeds that have been appearing over the past few years.  I think of the various "rare" eugenia seeds I ordered a year or so ago the largest ones are maybe a foot tall now.  Still a ways to go to fruit I think.  I lost track of them all they are scattered all over my greenhouse. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version