Author Topic: (Just for fun) If you could be granted two wishes from the Tropical Fruit Fairy  (Read 2351 times)

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
If you could be granted two wishes from the Tropical Fruit Fairy Son Pari what would they be?

My first one would be that a fictitious person named Zalex would get investors to help him purchase beachfront property in Peru. So he could build a resort with a grove of Zills best mango trees. With their peak season being in December. This Resort would have a pool with a waterfall and two slides. There would also be Jeep Wranglers for guests to go on guided Expedition tours.

Felix that is not dragon fruit bovine is eating. It is peyote :o
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 05:54:48 PM by bovine421 »
Tete Nene Julie Juliet Carrie Ice Cream Coconut Cream Little Gem  Dot  Mallika PPK  OS  Pina Colada Cotton Candy Buxton Spice Karen Michelle M-4 Beverly Marc Anthony White Pirie Lychee Cherilata Plantain Barbados Cherry

Jaboticaba45

• Check out TN Tropical Fruits!
  • Tropical Fruit Tree Connoisseur
    • Chattanooga TN 7b
    • View Profile
Tropical fruit wish 1- to get rare jaboticabas cheap.
Tropical fruit wish 2- to get more rare jaboticabas cheap.

Gogu

• US, HI, Waianae 12a-12b
    • View Profile
1. Some tropical land to grow on.
2. That's all really.

Epicatt2

• Fruit forest in progress . . .
    • Tampa, FL / Zone 9b
    • View Profile
Would wish first for the TropicalFruit Færie to wave her wand over west central Florida to mitigate a bit some of our coolest temperatures here, specifically a reduction by, say, 90% in the number of freeze events in order to permit us trying out some of the more tender tropicals which don't tolerate our usual zone 9b lows.

Would secondly wish for some cold tolerant mangoes!

Fingers X-ed!!

Paul M.
==
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 07:24:49 PM by Epicatt2 »

johnb51

• USA Deerfield Beach, FL Zone 11a
    • View Profile
Wish #1:  Two perfectly growing "cocktail" mango trees with three varieties on each one.
Wish #2:  A very productive true fiberless soursop.
John

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
Wish #1:  Two perfectly growing "cocktail" mango trees with three varieties on each one.
one scion of each variety?

I have three Phoenix and two Son Pari on my Mallika
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 11:41:57 PM by bovine421 »
Tete Nene Julie Juliet Carrie Ice Cream Coconut Cream Little Gem  Dot  Mallika PPK  OS  Pina Colada Cotton Candy Buxton Spice Karen Michelle M-4 Beverly Marc Anthony White Pirie Lychee Cherilata Plantain Barbados Cherry

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
My second wish would be high speed rail from Orlando to Fort Lauderdale's Sawgrass mall. With one stop in West Palm Beach within walking distance of Tropical Acre Farms. So i could get a backpack full excellent mangoes.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 11:49:01 PM by bovine421 »

Jabba The Hutt

• Appleton, New York, 6b/Pine Island, Bokeelia, Florida 10b
    • View Profile
1st wish: Wish for unlimited wishes (Ahaha you dirty Fruit Fairy, take that!!)

Now with my unlimited barrage of wishes, I'd wish for unlimited land and unlimited trees/plants.

I'd also wish that whenever you plant something there would be no such thing as pest pressure and it could survive anywhere, under any conditions and would immediately and constantly be everbearing with perfectly ripe fruit that lasts until you eat it.

spaugh

• San Diego County California
    • View Profile
Rain would be nice.  I would wish for rain.
Brad Spaugh

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile

Now with my unlimited barrage of wishes, I'd wish for unlimited land and unlimited trees/plants.

I'd also wish that whenever you plant something there would be no such thing as pest pressure and it could survive anywhere, under any conditions and would immediately and constantly be everbearing with perfectly ripe fruit that lasts until you eat it.
Dang it!!! You Yankees always have the answers. I could of had a lifetime unlimited pass on my bullet train :(

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
Rain would be nice.  I would wish for rain.
How much would you want and over how long of a period of time? I don't think it would be a good idea to send you a South Florida rain of 7 in in 45 minutes. That would probably cause mudslides.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 12:25:42 AM by bovine421 »

BoBiscuit

• Ventura, CA 10a
    • View Profile
I just wish more of my grafts would take. And that the Santa Ana winds would go away forever.

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
I just wish more of my grafts would take. And that the Santa Ana winds would go away forever.
If it was only a once every 3 years event would help but there's no reprieve.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 12:33:45 AM by bovine421 »

zands

• mango_zango
    • Zone 10b, Florida, USA, 33321
    • View Profile
Just one wish.... A cold dry winter for more mango production.

Plantinyum

• Bulgaria , near Sofia city , planting zone 7
    • View Profile

Lolll that firs sentence is just genius .
I would wish that all plants on earth would flourish on all places on earth . Think koko palms and blueberries growing and fruiting next to each other .

Orkine

• Jupiter, FL, USA
    • View Profile
1) A quick trip back in time to plant my trees 10 to 15 years ago
2) A return trip to today, nothing changed but mature fruiting trees of varieties I don't expect to fruit for 3 to 7 years.

johnb51

• View Profile
Each mango tree has three strong main limbs of a different variety.
John

johnb51

• View Profile
My second wish would be high speed rail from Orlando to Fort Lauderdale's Sawgrass mall. With one stop in West Palm Beach within walking distance of Tropical Acre Farms. So i could get a backpack full excellent mangoes.

You violated the terms of your own construct.  It was supposed to be what the TROPICAL FRUIT FAIRY could do for us!  Not some outside parties.  She is not God with unlimited power over the world.  I'm surprised at you.  You did it twice.  I may have to cuss you out.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2020, 09:22:53 AM by johnb51 »
John

TomekK

• In search of Theobromas
    • Vienna, Virginia Zone 7a
    • View Profile
Wish 1: a greenhouse of an unlimited size, with a perfectly-running system which ensures perfect conditions for any plant.

Wish 2: every herrania/theobroma/cacao variety on earth, as well as some durio species to fill the greenhouse with.

Acoalwell

• United States, West Virginia, zone 6
    • View Profile
Wish 1: a greenhouse of an unlimited size, with a perfectly-running system which ensures perfect conditions for any plant.

Wish 2: every herrania/theobroma/cacao variety on earth, as well as some durio species to fill the greenhouse with.

I second this!

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile

You violated the terms of your own construct.  It was supposed to be what the TROPICAL FRUIT FAIRY could do for us!  Not some outside parties.  She is not God with unlimited power over the world.  I'm surprised at you.  You did it twice.  I may have to cuss you out.
Dagnabbit!!! This means I have to start over. I really wanted to have that bullet train. >:(

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile

The consensus on the California Cannabis forum is that since you have unlimited wishes that would make you the new tropical fruit fairy!

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile

Ok :( i will do over

My first wish is that South Florida will have the old normal flowering and mango season. This year seemed too short

My second wish would be that I have a very good flowering and fruitful mango season
« Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 06:24:32 PM by bovine421 »

johnb51

• View Profile
Ok :( i will do over

My first wish is that South Florida will have the old normal flowering and mango season. This year seemed too short

My second wish would be that I have a very good flowering and fruitful mango season
I'm John B, and I approve of this message.
John

vall

• Treasure Coast
    • View Profile
#1: gopher extinction. Digging up tunnels and planting everything in a gopher basket is a real pain.

I guess wish #2 would be a flat yard. Maybe I should move to Florida.
- Val