Author Topic: The best Annona Crassiflora, A.coriacea and D.lanceolata seeds for sale ever!  (Read 20684 times)

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile
Hi to all friends,

this is a great chance to find fresh & good quality seeds of Annona Crassiflora from Brasil.

A friend of mine who represents an associaton of Marolo farmers has the chance to sell Annona Crassiflora seeds of the best quality you can find, directly from the producers in Minas Gerais!

I'm giving my help in taking orders of this botanical gem from all conoisseurs of great fruits. He can supply also larger quantities to resellers.

The news of this year is that all the seeds has already been treated with GA3 for improved results !!!

Furthermore we have available also the following seeds:

Annona coriacea
Duguetia lanceolata
Caryocar brasiliense

Cheers,

Giampaolo

Hi guys, here you have a photo of the seeds of the first shipment. They arrived to me mixed with bran to better preserve the quality. I opened some in order to see if they were not completely dry: were simply perfect!

I would add also some photos of Marolo from my friend trees:

Hi guys, I have now the photos of my friend nursery: very nice seedlings!!!

« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 12:08:30 PM by Tropical Fruit Bonsai »

Coconut

• Boca Raton Florida
    • View Profile
Re: The best Annona Crassiflora seeds for sale ever!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 11:24:42 AM »
Fantastic, always a sucker to fried a few things!😄
Are these the Giant One like Dreamfrutas?
The Biggest Fart in the Old West! 68 confirmed killed🔫💀

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 11:47:00 AM »
Fantastic, always a sucker to fried a few things!

Ciao Coconut!

these seeds come form one of the most friendly and reserved person I ever seen and this is why he asked my help.

The seeds are of undoubtful quality of classic and uncrossed Marolo. I don't know the size of the mother fruits they come from: I know that these are the same seeds used by true farmers for having the selected seedlings for best production.

Believe me, I'm not a seller but a simple collector and annonacea-addict: after four times I bought Annona Crassiflora seeds without having success, I finally found a rare supplier which is a guarantee of the freshness and quality of the seeds. And you know how important is it when you have to manage with seeds for passioned collectors.

By the way, I also found by myself a good way to have seedlings....but this is a secret I share privately  8)

Cheers,

Giampaolo

Coconut

• Boca Raton Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 10:09:08 PM »

Ciao Coconut!

these seeds come form one of the most friendly and reserved person I ever seen and this is why he asked my help.

The seeds are of undoubtful quality of classic and uncrossed Marolo. I don't know the size of the mother fruits they come from: I know that these are the same seeds used by true farmers for having the selected seedlings for best production.

Believe me, I'm not a seller but a simple collector and annonacea-addict: after four times I bought Annona Crassiflora seeds without having success, I finally found a rare supplier which is a guarantee of the freshness and quality of the seeds. And you know how important is it when you have to manage with seeds for passioned collectors.

By the way, I also found by myself a good way to have seedlings....but this is a secret I share privately  8)

Cheers,

Giampaolo
I am only interest in the seeds. Seedling Secrets I have  to commandeered a US Warship in the Italian area to pickup it which will be a hardship on US Tax Payers!😜

The Biggest Fart in the Old West! 68 confirmed killed🔫💀

stuartdaly88

• Phytomaniac
  • Zone 9b/10a
    • South Africa, Gauteng
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2015, 04:29:11 AM »
Awesome:) keen too!
Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
-Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Chandramohan

• India, Kerala, Wynad
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2015, 11:19:39 AM »
Hello Giampaulo, I am a new member, so please forgive me if I make any mistakes. I am from India and I am very keen to have some seeds. Will you sell me some and if yes how do I go about  it. Chandramohan.

angelus

• mexico
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2015, 03:38:53 AM »
Hi to all friends,

this is a great chance to find fresh & good quality seeds of Annona Crassiflora from Brasil.

A friend of mine who represents an associaton of Marolo farmers has the chance to sell Annona Crassiflora seeds of the best quality you can find, directly from the producers in Minas Gerais!

I'm giving my help in taking orders of this botanical gem from all conoisseurs of great fruits. He can supply also larger quantities to resellers.

In the next hours (when back at home) I'll share with you a photo of what I got from my friend this week.

By the way: the price is the second best surprise..

Cheers,

Giampaolo

Hi guys, here you have a photo of the seeds of the first shipment. They arrived to me mixed with bran to better preserve the quality. I opened some in order to see if they were not completely dry: were simply perfect!

I 'm OF MEXICO ME ALSO INTERESTED CAN CONTACT YOU AS THE SEEDS

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2015, 07:05:49 AM »
Hi to all friends,

In the next hours (when back at home) I'll share with you a photo of what I got from my friend this week.

Cheers,

Giampaolo

Hi, PM to you!

ciao

Giampaolo

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2015, 07:08:10 AM »

Ciao Coconut!

Cheers,

Giampaolo
I am only interest in the seeds. Seedling Secrets I have  to commandeered a US Warship in the Italian area to pickup it which will be a hardship on US Tax Payers!😜

Hi Coconut, maybe I misunderstood your post: are you interested in these Marolo seeds?

Have a nice day,

Giampaolo

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2015, 07:09:16 AM »
Hello Giampaulo, I am a new member, so please forgive me if I make any mistakes. I am from India and I am very keen to have some seeds. Will you sell me some and if yes how do I go about  it. Chandramohan.

PM to you!!  ;)

Radoslav

• Slovakia
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2015, 07:22:41 AM »

Strange, because those two pics are on the web for years and are attached to many articles of Marolo.

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2015, 08:57:38 AM »

Strange, because those two pics are on the web for years and are attached to many articles of Marolo.

Yes, because all come from the same community of farmers my friend represents!

I had proof of that before buying my seeds too.

Cheers,

Giampaolo

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2015, 05:20:28 PM »
Hi to all friends,

Cheers,

Giampaolo

Hi Angelus, check PM to you!!

FlyingFoxFruits

• Prince of Plinia
  • www.FlyingFoxFruits.com
    • USA, FEMA Region IV, FL Zone 9a
    • View Profile
    • Flying Fox Fruits
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2015, 05:43:45 PM »
hey Giampaolo..

great pictures! thanks for sharing...looks like you have some great seeds!!!
www.FlyingFoxFruits.com

www.PLINIAS.com

https://www.ebay.com/usr/flyingfoxfruits

www.youtube.com/FlyingFoxFruits

https://www.instagram.com/flyingfoxfruits/
I disabled the forum's personal messaging system, please send an email to contact me, FlyingFoxFruits@gmail.com

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2015, 04:06:47 AM »
hey Giampaolo..

great pictures! thanks for sharing...looks like you have some great seeds!!!

Hi Adam, thanks for your support!

Yes, I can say definitely my friend has the best Marolo seeds I ever seen. I was so excited to plant them in my house too: yesterday I had my first seed popping up... just a simple root for the moment, but very nice an quick. In the next days I will post some photos of it.

By the way, do you have Annona Crassiflora in your amazing collection?

Take care,

Giampaolo

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2015, 05:36:12 AM »
Hi to all friends,

Cheers,

Giampaolo

Ok, due to many requests, I'll share here a simple trick suggested by my friend for better seedlings result:

1) Put the seeds soaking in lukewarm water together with Giberrelic Acid GA3 (1 gr. per litre) for 24 hours
2) Put them in pots with "akadama" soil only or red porous well drained soil. Please avoid mulch.
3) Water 2 or three times per week in fully exposed to sun and, in any case, avoid prolonged humidity in excess in the roots or the seedlings will die
4) Try to keep at temperature around 28°C in the day and not lower 15°C in the night. Moreover: be patient, because this is a specie for conosseurs and sometimes it take some monthes before popping up!

Personally, I didn't use the GA3, I simply scared the edge of the seed. but i found very helpful all the rest of the trick, specially the soil to be used!

Is the same phylosophy of Coconut when he said: "I abandoned better chemistry for better living approach & keep my Chemistry Knowlege for bomb making during a zombies Apocalypse"!  ;D

Cheers,

Giampaolo
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 05:50:11 AM by Tropical Fruit Bonsai »

dreamfrutas

• Letīs Trade!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2015, 07:31:49 AM »

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

These are some of my Marolo, with me on it....  Mine are over 2 kg!!!  I wonder why you use internet photos TELLING THAT ARE FROM YOUR FRUITS!!! There is no problem in using internet photos, but there is a problem is you tell these are from your own fruits and are not!!

By the way is Annona crassiflora, not Annona Crassiflora!!

« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 07:40:15 AM by dreamfrutas »

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2015, 08:29:33 AM »

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

These are some of my Marolo, with me on it....  Mine are over 2 kg!!!  I wonder why you use internet photos TELLING THAT ARE FROM YOUR FRUITS!!! There is no problem in using internet photos, but there is a problem is you tell these are from your own fruits and are not!!

By the way is Annona crassiflora, not Annona Crassiflora!!

Dear Dreamfrutas,

1) I never said those photos are mine, or from my marolos, please use glasses if you need!

2) I don't live in a climate like Brasil, as you well know, so is obvious the trees are not mine!

3) The photos came to my email from my friend in Brasil and I cannot assure fromwhere he tooks. But I'm sure that he has many trees belonging to associated Marolo farmers he officially represents and he personally owns a nursery where a lot of marolo are grown up every year. I had proof of that.

4) Frankly, I don't care to your marolo. Everybody knows that bigger fruits doesn't mean seeds are better. Furthermore, maybe the seeds of my friend come from bigger than yours. I don't care, why should you?

5) Thanks for your correction to Annona crassiflora: you were so cultured!

6) I'm not here to discuss or debate with people. So please, if you feel touched in your selling activity, I'm sorry I cannot help you!

7) Before impeaching someone, please be polite and fair in your staments.

dreamfrutas

• Letīs Trade!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2015, 08:35:44 AM »
THIS IS YOUR STATEMENT ABOVE, you forgot to edit or delete it:

So now are not anymore?

Yes, I am very cultured, I am a fruit collector and studying fruits  for over 20 years now.

You provocated my reaction with your fake title of this treat, that is all.

Cheers

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2015, 08:57:23 AM »
THIS IS YOUR STATEMENT ABOVE, you forgot to edit or delete it:

So now are not anymore?

Yes, I am very cultured, I am a fruit collector and studying fruits  for over 20 years now.

You provocated my reaction with your fake title of this treat, that is all.

Cheers

1) Sorry but you misunderstood: the marolo has been NEVER mine and I NEVER say that. The trees belong probably to my friend or to associated farmers my friend represents, again: use the glasses!
2) I'm not guessing on your expertise. I'm complaining on your aggressive behaviour, to be reported do the moderator. You started in this way.
3)The title is correct and precise. Nothing to be reported. Again, please be polite next time.

stuartdaly88

• Phytomaniac
  • Zone 9b/10a
    • South Africa, Gauteng
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2015, 08:58:55 AM »

« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 09:04:32 AM by stuartdaly88 »
Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
-Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2015, 06:48:43 PM »
Hi to all friends,

Cheers,

Giampaolo

Hi guys, I have now the photos of my friend nursery: very nice seedlings!!!

For my friends, new photos posted!

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2015, 07:05:35 PM »
...and I forgot these!

:-*

:P

schizoidman

• Taiwan Pingtung, 12b
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2015, 10:21:12 AM »
Wifey called and sent me this.

Can't wait to go home taking care of them!