Author Topic: Telfairia pedata seeds  (Read 1493 times)

Forester

• Zone 4 Russia
    • View Profile
Telfairia pedata seeds
« on: October 21, 2019, 12:26:45 AM »
Hi guys. I have Telfairia pedata seeds, I bought them on Ebay. Two of the three seeds planted successfully sprouted, and I do not need the remaining amount. I would like to exchange them if you have something for me. Macadamia, Cocoa, Duguetia and others that you can offer. Regards!  8)
❀ Sergey ❀

Chandramohan

• India, Kerala, Wynad
    • View Profile
Re: Telfairia pedata seeds
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2019, 08:53:14 AM »
You need a male and female vine to fruit. You better plant the remaining seeds, unless you are sure that the two which sprouted are one male and the other female!!!!

Forester

• Zone 4 Russia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2019, 10:27:21 AM »
You need a male and female vine to fruit. You better plant the remaining seeds, unless you are sure that the two which sprouted are one male and the other female!!!!
Chandramohan, I gave my friends two seeds each, they also grew, we will probably be able to exchange plants with them. I still have 16 pieces left, I see no reason to plant them all, it will take me a huge space.
❀ Sergey ❀

Forester

• Zone 4 Russia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 07:50:04 AM »
Hi guys,my friend returned from Africa at the weekend,he brought me various seeds, among others I have Telfairia pedata again. Will it be interesting to someone? Regards!

❀ Sergey ❀

Forester

• Zone 4 Russia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2021, 10:14:01 AM »
This offer is still relevant. I prefer the exchange, I am interested in Artocarpus, Durio, Annonaceae. ;)
❀ Sergey ❀

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk