Author Topic: Cecilove  (Read 805 times)

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
Cecilove
« on: July 14, 2021, 08:45:44 AM »
I hope you fellows are right about this one. Because I've grafted and planted but have not tasted.

Tete Nene Julie Juliet Carrie Ice Cream Coconut Cream Little Gem  Dot  Mallika PPK  OS  Pina Colada Cotton Candy Buxton Spice Karen Michelle M-4 Beverly Marc Anthony White Pirie Lychee Cherilata Plantain Barbados Cherry

johnb51

• USA Deerfield Beach, FL Zone 11a
    • View Profile
Re: Cecilove
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2021, 08:57:06 AM »
Do not trust the opinions, glowing descriptions, and rave reviews of others, thus sayeth the master.  (And I don't mean me!  I've been excited about Cecilove for the past year.  I hope everyone is right.  I would plant it, too.)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 09:50:35 AM by johnb51 »
John

roblack

• Miami, FL 11A
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2021, 09:40:21 AM »
Ceci Love is amazing. Top 5 easy.

You will be very happy, or you have crap for tastebuds.

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2021, 10:21:54 AM »
Ceci Love is amazing. Top 5 easy.

You will be very happy, or you have crap for tastebuds.
So I think we all want to know how was the second Diamond?
On a scale of Hot Flaming garbage or having crap on your taste buds where does it fall? Or is it something less horde or putrid :P
I'm not sure if I've ever tasted Hot Flaming garbage but I have learned to breathe through my nose when working in a cow pen.Lol
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 10:25:41 AM by bovine421 »
Tete Nene Julie Juliet Carrie Ice Cream Coconut Cream Little Gem  Dot  Mallika PPK  OS  Pina Colada Cotton Candy Buxton Spice Karen Michelle M-4 Beverly Marc Anthony White Pirie Lychee Cherilata Plantain Barbados Cherry

bsbullie

• USA, Boynton Beach, FL 33472, Zone 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2021, 05:43:45 PM »
I hope you fellows are right about this one. Because I've grafted and planted but have not tasted.

Cecilove is crap.  Definitely do NOT eat those fruit.  I will take one for the team and dispose of them for you.  Please just drop them off to me on your way home.
- Rob

bovine421

• Shake Rag Rd Fl 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2021, 06:21:07 PM »

Cecilove is crap.  Definitely do NOT eat those fruit.  I will take one for the team and dispose of them for you.  Please just drop them off to me on your way home.

It's too late for that Rob. We tried one.  My wife look at me and said this is a sweet tart lite. I think the proper spelling is what they had at Zills ci ci love. I may go back tomorrow and buy some more little gems. The white lady at the front desk is a riot. She asks where we were from and we told her Orlando. I said to her that I was told that Zills was a theme park. She said they will very soon have a ferris wheel and Gary's working on making a mango swing ride. Very nice folks

Honest Abe

• Biscayne Park, FL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2021, 09:37:32 PM »
Had two Ceciloves this week, they were very well ripened. To me they were the sweetest mangos Iíve ever had. The flesh was like crystallized Maple Syrup, the closest mango to actual candy Iíve had, even more candy like than a Lemon Zest. Probably top 5, definitely top 10 for me.