Author Topic: Beaumont Macadamia Airlayers (Ready by end of year) San Diego, local pickup  (Read 576 times)

mysteryknight

• San Diego
    • View Profile
Hi All,

I have over 30 Beaumont Macadamia airlayers that will be ready by the end of the year. They range in size from 2ft to 5ft long. $30 each, 5 or more $25. Pickup will be pre-arranged in Spring Valley, San Diego. Shipping will be considered on a case by case basis. Price for shipping will depend on the cost of shipping, not included in base price, and will be calculated as I get the info as to where I am shipping to. Please email james.b.lively@gmail.com to get on my list :)

« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 01:38:44 PM by mysteryknight »

mysteryknight

• San Diego
    • View Profile
Update:

I have over 30 Beaumont Macadamia airlayers that will be ready by the end of the year. They range in size from 2ft to 5ft long. $30 each, 5 or more $25. Pickup will be pre-arranged in Spring Valley, San Diego. Shipping will be considered on a case by case basis. Price for shipping will depend on the cost of shipping, not included in base price, and will be calculated as I get the info as to where I am shipping to. Please email james.b.lively@gmail.com to get on my list :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk