Author Topic: Fresh Kohala Longan (Dimocarpus longan) Seeds Available - 70 Count Price Reduced  (Read 456 times)

FloridaManDan

• Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
    • View Profile
Hello everyone,

I have 70 fresh Longan (Dimocarpus longan) seeds that were just harvested from the fruit. Based on multiple characteristics of the fruit and seed, it is my understanding that this is the Kohala cultivar.
Kohala Longan, originally produced in Hawaii, is now grown as 99% of the Florida Longan crop as of 2019 per the UF Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences. It is juicy, sweet, and produces a very good quality fruit. It is popular with Florida homeowners for the quantity and quality of fruit it bears. 

My first test batch germinated at 94.3% (33 out of 35) after just a few days; there is potential for all seeds to germinate.
I am asking for a total of $40.00 (includes shipping!) for all 70 seeds. Seeds have been well cleaned and can be shipped "dormant" or I can begin the germination process. Contact me with questions, get 'em while they're fresh!!  ;D

- Dan
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 09:36:27 PM by FloridaManDan »

FloridaManDan

• Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
    • View Profile
Bump!

Price Reduced!! Trying to get some inventory cleared out! Message me with questions, thanks. Still have some Mango seeds available as well.

- Dan

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk