Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Discussion

Nursery in FL that sells keitt and Edward mangos

(1/2) > >>

cgbills:
I am looking to round out my mango trees with early and late season trees. The early variety I am looking at is Edward and the late season variety I am looking at is keitt. I am located on the FL treasure coast and cannot seem to find any local nurseries around me that sells either variety. Does anyone know of a nursery near me that regularly stocks either? If there arenít any local, are there any good nurseries to have them shipped from? I prefer local though as I generally like to get more mature trees

561MangoFanatic:
Closest I know in your area (& recommend) is Mike at TreesNMore tho I would reach out.. not sure if he has those in stock in large sizes. Bought from him a few times, very knowledgeable, & never had any issues.

Nursery I know (& may be best suited for your specific situation) that has Size-able trees and ships/delivers- Montura Gardens. Have bought a few times with a friend and also no issues.

johnb51:
Alex at www.tropicalacresfarms.com can always make these trees for you.

roblack:
Mike at TreesNMore can probably get them, if he doesn't already have.

murahilin:

--- Quote from: cgbills on February 23, 2024, 06:31:01 PM ---I am looking to round out my mango trees with early and late season trees. The early variety I am looking at is Edward and the late season variety I am looking at is keitt. I am located on the FL treasure coast and cannot seem to find any local nurseries around me that sells either variety. Does anyone know of a nursery near me that regularly stocks either? If there arenít any local, are there any good nurseries to have them shipped from? I prefer local though as I generally like to get more mature trees

--- End quote ---

Excalibur in Lake Worth should have also. Itís a little further south but they may have more mature trees.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version